01

5 YEARS LATER

SABRINA

It has been 5 very long years and so much has happened.

No me and Chris are not divorced lol. THANK GOD! But that doesn't mean crazy shit hasn't happened. We're both old as hell now. CJ is 15 and Chris all over again. Chloe is 13 and thinks she needs a boyfriend. Caylee, she's me all over again, she is VERY violent. Caleb is 7 and he's the shy one. My little bug Sierra is 5 and a big baby but that's okay.

Chris is home more now. His Music is still a big factor in his life but he's now more focused on trying to start up CJs career. That isn't going to well. When CJ was younger he didn't even want people to know that Chris Brown was his father. Now everybody has to know and he thinks his shit doesn't stink because of it.

He gives us the most problems as well. Every other day he has a different girl in my house, he's very arrogant and I don't know who the hell he gets that from. He think he's untouchable because he's as tall as Chris and his deep voice is supposed to scare somebody. I think he forgot who the fuck is momma is and knocking somebody on their ass is my expertise.

But anyway back to Chris Sr. He's trying to get CJ into this music thing even though he honestly does not want him to even be a singer. Chris knows what comes with that lifestyle. He tries to talk to CJ about it but the little boy won't listen. Chris is also trying to get me to move back to Virginia. His mom is moving back soon and he is just over LA. Since we are up in age Chris feels as though California is for younger people. I hate when he reminds me that I'm not young anymore. Yes I'm almost 40 but dammit I look good for my age!

Speaking of me. I put my books out 4 years ago and they did amazing! So I'm writing another one. Well I want to but I don't know what to write about. I've opened 3 more schools. Vegas, Miami, and Detroit. My clothing lines are doing amazing, so are my stores. But the most important thing is raising my babies. Things are a lot easier because they are up in age. I love being up under them. They are crazy and so hilarious. As much as I never would've thought of having a big family it is the best thing ever.

Anyway

I was sitting in the kitchen going over some of my emails when the front door opened.

CJ: naw my mom and dad ain't here.

This fool!

CJ: girl if you don't get in here! My parents cool they ain't gone say shit.

I heard the girl laugh and walk in the house. CJ closed the door. I watched him walk to the stairs.

Sabrina: come here Chris

CJ: fuck

Sabrina: if you don't watch yo fucking mouth Ima beat yo ass!

He walked in the kitchen

CJ: Hey ma...I thought you and dad were gone

Sabrina: I don't care what you thought. CJ that's the 4th girl you done brought in this house this week what the fuck are you doing?

CJ: chill ma we just about to go up to my room,

Sabrina: no you not! You're only 15 you shouldn't even be bringing girls home.

CJ: OMG

Sabrina; you trying to be a teenage daddy or something?

CJ: no I use protection

I jumped out my seat and he blocked his face. He may be taller than me but I'll knock his ass out.

Sabrina: do not get fucked up Christopher!