Chapter 59

Sabrina

3 Months Later.

Chris and I sat out by the pool and watched the kids play. I held Sierra, splashing water on her feet and watching her lose her mind.

Ever since my falling out with Dr. Sherry I had to find a new doctor to go to. My uncle Rick referred me to a woman named Dr. Schwartz and I swear ever since I've been seeing her I feel like a brand new woman. She's teaching me how to let go of my past and that's something that we all know has been a big issue with me. I haven't let go of everything but every time I let go of something, I feel a thousand times better.

She's helping me cope with losing my mom and having to do what needed to be done with my dad. I've learned how to FINALLY forgive Chris for his past mistakes. That has helped our relationship so much. I was so blinded by the old shit that I couldn't focus on all the effort he has put towards becoming a better man.

She went through some of the things I've been through and just hearing her tell her story just makes me feel better! I don't feel alone or feel like the odd man out anymore.

It's amazing how talking to someone who truly understands you can really help.

Chris: We have some amazing kids man.

Sabrina: we do...they drive you crazy but I love my babies so much.

I kissed Sierra's cheek.

Chris: I can really see the change you in baby. I'm so happy to finally see you happy.

Sabrina: I feel happy. Not saying that you don't make me happy I've just been through a lot but I can finally say that I'm ready to move on. I have so much to be grateful for and thankful for. Why should I constantly harbor on what happened back then?

Chris: what did you do with my wife?! You sound like a new person too.

Sabrina: I know.

Chris: don't change completely though. I love your craziness

Sabrina: I'm not I promise. I just feel like I've lived in this funk my whole life.

Chris: yeah you are funky.

I pushed him.

Sabrina: you get on my nerves! I'm being serious baby don't you love seeing your wife in a better place?!

Chris: of course I do. I love the fact that you can finally say your happy it's like you glowing now

Sabrina: I'm so happy a bitch could come and try to fight me I'd probably just walk away

He busted out laughing

Chris: I know you've changed but not that much

Sabrina: you right I'd probably still fight her but I'm working on that I was trying to put it out into existence lol.

Chris: didn't I just tell you not to lose your craziness

Sabrina: ok so you want me to stay positive but still check a bitch if need be!

Chris: hell yeah and keep the pussy nice and wet

Sabrina: isn't it always

I grabbed his chin and we kissed until Sierra started going off in baby talk.

Chris; girl hush up with that! Hush up with all that baby smack

He took her out my arms and started tickling her.

Sabrina: I finally got a baby that looks and is attached to me. Mommas SiSi

Chris: let's have another