07

SABRINA

Three Weeks Later.

I sat in my office looking through my shipments for my stores.

I've been keeping myself busy every since Chris's little secret came out.

Oh and him cheating AGAIN!

My kids were back in school so I'd be home by myself. This situation has really sat me back. I'm missing my mom more and more, I feel myself becoming angry again.

I just can not deal!

I wish I had somebody else to talk to.

I would talk to his mom but I don't want to stress her with our issues. I would call Jhene but she's always busy and I no longer talk to Chyna.

Maybe it's time to bury that hatchet. Chyna used to be my go to and we fell out over something so petty.

I miss her.

For once in my life I'll be the bigger person.

I called my brother and got her number. I was going to call her but I felt like it might be too soon so I sent her a text.

While I waited on a reply a knock was on my door.

Sabrina: come in.

The door opened and in comes the devil herself.....Robyn.

I rolled my eyes and sat back in my seat. Why is she here?!

Rihanna: I know I'm probably the last person you wanna see.

Sabrina: bingo

Rihanna: why are you mad at Chris? All this is happening because of me. Not him.

Sabrina: are you kidding me?

Rihanna; no, he's beating himself up over this

Sabrina: girl don't come in here trying to play super hero. First of all you are a snake ass bitch. Out of all his ex's I tolerated you. Smiling in my face, buying my kids gifts, telling me that your issue is with Karrueche and not me. And like an idiot I fell for it. Then you fuck him again recently. He's probably at your place right now. So bitch do not come in here trying to play peacemaker. You're apart of the problem as well.

She smiled and sat on my desk. I quickly stood up.

Rihanna: I used to think it was cute over the years how you always felt like you had this hold over Chris because you guys have kids and he runs around telling everybody you're the only one he'll marry and the only person he'll have kids with. You really thought you were doing something lol. But you must've forgot who I was. His first love, the woman he was willing to give it all up for. Did you forget that? If I could snatch him up from Karrueche when he thought he was so in love with her, what made you think I couldn't do the same thing with you?

Sabrina: Robyn you ain't shit but easy pussy, I think you don't even know who your son father is. It's probably between Chris and Drake. Do you even still have walls? Bitch your the definition of crew love! Whole crew ran threw yo trifling ass. And if you wanna brag about taking somebody's man make sure you do it right. You tried to take him for Karrueche but he fucked and dumped you, tried to take him from me but what happened? Fucked and dumped! You ain't a keeper.

I got in her face.

Sabrina: see when you take somebodies man you're supposed to fuck him so good, he gets you pregnant and marries you after he tells the world he'll never get married. That's how it's supposed to be done. Now run along little Island girl. I'm busy.