Chapter 28

Chris

I was just laying in bed.

I couldn't sleep cause I wanted to go in the room with Sabrina.

She locked me out lol. I know she wants me as much as I want her ass.

Today was a good ass day man. I miss being here with them. We played, laughed, watched movies, I played hair dresser with my girls lol. Anything for my princesses. Sabrina recorded it. That shit was so funny. I got Back on CJs good side. I fed Caleb a bunch of candy and had him bouncing off the walls. Sabrina was so pissed.

After we put them to bed Sabrina let me lay with her and feel on her booty until she fell asleep. Then she woke up in the middle of the night and put me out! Ain't that some shit! Just used me for my Booty rubs.

I haven't talked to Karrueche while I've been here. I'm surprised she hasn't called.

I was looking in my phone at clips from the videos that I was supposed to put out for my mixtape. When I say these videos was cold and sexy as hell. I even got Sabrina to kiss a girl! She was so nervous but it was perfect

I didn't release them because I had got back with Karrueche and I felt that would be rude because Sabrina was in all of the videos and the shit we be doing.

But I think I should release em for my fans

I hopped on Twitter

@chrisbrown TeamBreezy I got a surprise for y'all!

I called my people and had them release the videos to Red Lights, Just So You Know and Start It Slow

All these videos were last minute, something that I quickly put together. Putting Sabrina in it was the very last decision I made. We wasn't even together. She had a day and a half to get the choreography down and to come up with her own. She did everything in less than a day. That's why I loved putting her in my shows she works so hard and I'm never disappointed.

They finally released the videos and my shit went crazy.

I decided to watch Just So You Know. I haven't seen the whole thing in a long ass time. She let everybody see what kind of freak she is.

That shit just made me want her even more.

I don't know how imma make it through this trip without just getting a taste.

Man fuck this.

I jumped up and opened the door and she was right was there

Chris: Sabrina

Sabrina: I can't sleep, can I come in

Chris: of course

I grabbed her hand and we walked into the room. She took off her robe and she had on a fitted Tee and a thong.

Then she put her hair up in her favorite bun.

Chris: hurry up and get in the bed

Sabrina: ok

She finished her hair then got in bed.

Chris: so what got you up?

Sabrina: I don't know. What about you?

Chris: I don't know either.

It was that awkward silence that everybody hates.

Then my phone started ringing. I grabbed it and it was Karrueche.

Sabrina: uh oh somebodies in trouble

Chris: man she don't want nothing

Sabrina: answer it could be an emergency