Chapter 54

Sabrina

My heart raced as I watched him sit there and eat.

He grabbed me and tied me to a chair. I've never been through anything like this in my life.

Carl: don't worry sweetie i'm not going to hurt you. I can see that your pregnant and I would be really cruel if I harmed my grand baby.

Sabrina: why are you doing this?

Carl: Daddy needs some help and you are obviously living really well.

Sabrina: bitch fuck you! I'm not helping you.

Carl: oh, you are...especially if you want to see your husband and kids again.

Sabrina: you wouldn't

Carl: I would...I need 5 million dollars so that I can get far far away. Your moms girlfriend obviously ran her mouth and now the police are looking for me.

Sabrina: you killed my mother

Carl: she tried to kill me, but her aim was a little off. Her eyes were so big when I came into her hotel room.

Sabrina: you should've been dead not her! You used to beat her every single day!

Carl: Your mother was a disrespectful bitch and she deserved ever lick she got and she most definitely deserved that bullet I put threw her skull!

Sabrina: I swear I'm going to kill you! I'm gonna do to you what mommy should've made sure she did. She should've emptied the clip on your pathetic ass.

Carl: the more you talk the more I want to kill your ass.

Sabrina: I just don't understand why you coming after me?! I've never did anything to you!

Carl: I just want my money

He grabbed my phone and brought it over to me.

Carl: Call Chris

Sabrina: I can't, my hands are tied

His hand went across my face.

Carl: well figure out a way to call without your fucking hands.

Sabrina: Hey Siri

Siri popped up.

Sabrina: Call Chris.

Chris

I was on my way to pick up the kids from school then headed home to my baby. I haven't seen her all day and I know she going crazy being locked up in the house.

I was planning a nice dinner for us tomorrow, just to take her mind off things. I can't wait until this shit is all over so we can relax.

Speaking of Sabrina

I hit the answer button on my radio

Chris: hey baby, I was just on my way to pick up the kids. You need something?

Carl: Hey Chris, it's Carl your father in law.

I quickly pulled over.

I grabbed my phone and told my momma to pick up the kids.

Chris: where's my wife man.

Carl: she's a little tied up but don't work she's fine.

Chris: I know she didn't let you in my house so how you get in there.

Carl: you guys should start locking your back doors.

Chris: Look Carl man just let her go.

Carl: naw, not until you help me out.