I didn't even answer I just pulled him close to me with my hands wrapped around his neck. I kissed him and he pushed me against the wall for more balance with my legs still wrapped around him. He held me under my butt to keep me up, which I certainly didn't mind. Then we hear Tom from the couch...

"Oh my gosh you two, please just get a room..." He sounded as if he'd rather get his teeth pulled than witness this. 

We laughed as Jake set me down. I grabbed my cloths from the couch and turned to him, "Alright, I'm gonna go get changed." 

I hurried into the bath room changing into my new clothes and curled parts of my hair before putting it into a braid. Abby came in and helped me with my make up telling me that I'd want to look dolled up for sure.

"Do you know where he's taking you yet?"

I smiled so excited, "No, but with these clothes, I can't even wait to find out!"

She started putting some foundation on me and had me sit on the toilet so she could finish my make up. "You're going to have so much fun today." 

Abby was a year older than me and was absolutely gorgeous. She always dressed like a model, and I loved having her do my makeup. She opened the door to yell to Halle. "Halle, get in here! Come help me do her hair." Halle quickly got up and ran to us. 

Finally after almost an hour of getting ready, we were finally finished! I walked out and Jake was lounging on the couch watching a movie with the guys. He immediately got up and walked over to me. His hands went to my waist and he wouldn't say anything. 

I had to practically snap him out of it, "Well... where are we going?"

He shook himself out of it and finally said, "Yeah let's go." He smiled leading me outside as he held my hand. "We'll be back by probably midnight." He said yelling up to everyone. 

"No you won't." Abby said insisting. She laughed and yelled again, "Have fun you two."

He practically started running to the truck and opened the door for me letting me in. He quick kissed me before shutting the door. "You look stunning Jay." 

He hurried around to the driver seat and started the truck. "I have to admit though babe, I only picked out the jeans. Your mom helped me match that shirt, necklace, and those boots." 

I just giggled and scooted to the seat next to him and put my left hand on his thigh. He had been driving for about fifteen minutes and I turned up the radio as we were listening to one of my favorite songs called Farmer's Daughter by Rodney Atkins. There weren't many country stations on the radio here in Canada, but I love this one. 

I couldn't help but sing along and half way through the song Jake looked down at my hand on his thigh. He turned down the music and said pointing to my hand, "Now what color of nail polish do they call this?"

I tried to withhold the burst of laughter. "This would be clear." He nodded as if he were trying to make what he asked sound cool. He slid his fingers in with mine and relaxed more in the seat. "Well you're one smooth cowboy." I laughed. (If any of you get that reference... we are now best friends!!! Ok back to the story...)

"I gotta do my best to impress you." He smirked.

"Sooooo... Where are we going?" I asked dying to know what his surprise was. 

"Well we're headed to Ariel's place, and then what's after is still a surprise."

"Yay! I haven't seen her in over a month. I can't wait to see her!"

It took us about an hour to get to Ariel's house. The entire time Jake and I just talked about life, and school, work, and what we wanted to do the next year. As Jake pulled up to Ariel's place he opened his door and I followed him out. He held my hand as we walked up the porch steps.