Bonus chapter

Requested by Macy Yates (my sister)

MAN DATE

Blake's P.O.V.

"Hey dude, I'm coming over." I said into the phone when Toby answered.

"What? No." He replied. "I'm at Eliana's house."

I pouted. "Ever since you two started dating you've had no time for me. I feel so unloved." I said indignantly.

He sighed in exasperation. "Fine. Come over around five. Bring pizza and booze and will have a regular guys night. Just the two of us."

"Really?" I asked excitedly.

"Really." He replied. "Gotta go. Bye."

"Bye!" I hung up the phone and turn the car around to head to the store.

I entered Walmart and headed straight to the beer aisle. I grabbed so bud light for tonight. Ha! That rhymed. Light tonight. I'm like a freaking poet!

No. Focus Blake! I told myself. I went to the candy section next and grabbed a few bags of gummy worms. Then I got some popcorn. I headed to the self-checkout and used it to purchase everything. I had figured out a way a while back to by alcohol using it without being carded.

I carried my bags to the car and drove to Hungry Howie's. I ordered to pizzas, one cheese one meat lover, for me and Toby before heading to my last stop. I stopped at the redbox and grabbed a few movies.

I reached Toby's house at exactly five o'clock. I honked to let him know I was there. A minute later I watched him walk out of Eliana's house smiling like a fool.

"Hey lover boy. Mind giving me a hand?" I taunted him.

"Naw. I'd rather watch you try to carry all that stuff on your own." He smirked.

I pouted. "No fair dude. I bought you beer and pizza and this is what I get in return?"

He laughed. "Maybe next time you won't interrupt me when I'm with the love of my life."

I scrunched my face up in disgust. "Ew your getting all sappy! You are gonna lose your man card!"

"Please." He scoffed. He grabbed the pizzas and led the way to the door. "You lost yours the moment you saw Britt."

"Did not!" I protested. "I'm very manly!"

"Sure you are." He smirked.

I glared at him and went upstairs to his room with all the bags and the movies. "So," I said as Toby walked into his room. "I have an experiment for us to try out tonight."

He eyed me suspiciously. "What is it?"

"All day Britt has been going on and on about how great slumber parties are and how much fun they have and blah blah blah!" I said. "So I think we should perform a test to see which is better: the man date or the slumber party."

Toby's eyes widened. "If you expect me to sit around painting your nails and gossiping about the hottest actors then your nuts!"

"That's not what I'm proposing." I said offendedly. "Last night Britt said they watched some movies called The Fault in our Stars and if I stay. So I figured we could watch them and see how they compared to playing video games."

Toby pinched the bridge of his nose. "There's no way I can talk you out of this?" He asked.

"Nope!" I replied cheekily.

"Fine." He sighed in exasperation. "I will let you get this out of your system. But I swear, if you try to braid my hair I will murder you!"

*three hours later*

"Those were awful!" I exclaimed. "No  wonder girls have such terrible mood swings."

"Your telling me." Toby slurred. He'd started drinking ten minutes into the first movie. He was now thoroughly intoxicated. "You up for some video games?"

"Yeah!" He shouted gleefully. He hopped up and started dancing around humming a tune.
"THIS HIT, THAT ICE COLD
MICHELLE PFEIFFER, THAT WHITE GOLD
THIS ONES FOR THEM HOOD GIRLS
THEM GOOD GIRLS STRAIGHT MASTERPIECES!"

I laughed my rear end off as he continued dancing around and singing. Sometimes I got him drunk for the sole purpose of watching him. After a minute he switched songs to one of his favorites.

"I STAY UP TO LATE, GOT NOTHING IN MY BRAIN
THATS WHAT PEOPLE SAY MMM,
I GO ON TOO MANY DATES, BUT I CANT MAKE 'EM STAY
AT LEAST THATS WHAT PEOPLE SAY MMM,
THATS WHAT PEOPLE SAY MMM!"

I whipped out my phone and videoed him to send to his girlfriend. Eliana was so gonna get a kick out of this. Toby finally finished getting the game setup and we sat on the couch playing video games the rest of the night.

Feel free to request bonus chapters in anyone's P.o.V. Love you guys!

Mara