"Your turn." i said, stabbing her right cheek, and dragging the knife all the way to her other cheek. "There, step one of your make-over is complete. Now for your skin. But first, let's call the police, shall we?" I said, picking up the phone and dialing 9-1-1. I reported the crime and hung up.

I then took a bottle of bleach from their bathroom and poured the entire bottle onto them. I then lit a match, but decided not to light them on fire. Why? Because i'm going to need this place for my battle with Jane, of course. To replace burning them, i decided to cut out their hearts, instead. I started with Mary and plunged my knife deep into her chest. I used all of my might to cut a hole in her and rip out her heart. Blood was all over the floor and Mary was dead, but the man was still living. His screams and cries only motivated me to kill him more painfully than his wife.

"Stop, please, i'll do anything you want me to. Just please, don't kill me." he said.

"There's nothing you can do now." i said as i plunged my knife into his chest, but slower than Mary and i made sure that i twisted the blade as it went. Before i could begin cutting the hole, the body went limp. "Well that's no fun. You can't just die before i'm done killing you. Oh well, it only gives me more time to prepare for my battle with Jane." i said. I cleaned the blood off of my blade and got myself mentally prepared for the battle, for i knew that Jane would be listening to the police radios.

About 3 minutes later, I heard the front door of the house burst open. 'This is it.' i thought. I equipped my knife and caught Jane's attention by tapping faintly on the window. A few seconds later, the doorknob turned, and the door opened. Jane, more beautiful than ever, stood in the doorway. I gripped my knife and prepared for the battle of a lifetime.

Point of JANE

I ran towards Jeff at top speed, and dodged his first attack. Being behind him, i lunged at him and attempted to stab him in the spine, but his reflexes got the best of me and he turned around and twisted my arm. I dropped my knife and Jeff began stabbing me in the side multiple times.

"It's going to take more than that to bring me down, Jeff." i said.

I stepped on the handle of my knife with force, flinging it up into my hand. I stabbed Jeff in the neck, but he ignored it and continued to stab me. I managed to push him off of me and I began kicking him as hard as i could. When he looked as if he'd had enough, I knelt down and ran the tip of my knife along his carved smile. "That's too bad. I thought this was going to be more exciting and much harder than this. Oh well, at least i can now complete my life's goal." i said.

"Jane. Don't do this. We can be partners. The two greatest killers in history. Teamed up, we can make everyone beautiful like us." said Jeff.

"Never. Not after what you've done." i said. Jeff swooped his foot around and kicked me in the face. I flew across the room and hit the wall. Jeff stood up and walked over to me.

"You're nothing in comparison to me, Jane. I am a God. I am immortal." he said.

"No, Jeff. You're not a God. Gods are beautiful. And you? You're hideous" i said, struggling to stand. Jeff is brimmed with rage after that statement.

"I shouldn't have let you live. I had so many opportunities to end you. Now, here, it all ends. Let the better Killer win." he said.

Point of JEFF

I looked at Jane and her beautiful face. My mind was buzzing with images of her cut all over and drenched in her own blood. I only smiled wider as she made a perfect slash at my neck. I could feel my warm blood gush down my chest.

"You caught me off guard." i said, barely able to speak. I blanked out the wound and grabbed Jane's neck to choke her. She put both of her feet on my chest and pushed with all her might. My hand slipped and i let go.

Creepypasta Origins & Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें