"This is such a huge thing that you're doin for us Justin" Liam was satisfied with this idea.

"So yeah see you day after... Get packed and do spend time together.. Love birds!" I don't know why I feel the 'love bird' had a weird sarcasm.

He left after deciding that they're gonna meet up with the rest of them today evening while I should start getting packed up with Palak's help.

"So today and tomorrow thats the time that we've got.... Together" the last word was came out with pain. I know he is upset and I am too. But surely I shouldn't show it out.

"No worries Liam... We've got two days! And I'm gonna  be back don't act as though I'm gonna go for a battle or something!" I assured him.

"So let's stick on to today's celebration." He came closer.

"Whatcha up to Mr. Payne?" I asked.

"Hmm... You'll know it soon, for now go home and start packing then come to our home by 8:00 pm... Is it okay with you?" He asked.

"Yeah it is... Okay so I guess I should leave then" I don't know why but I felt as if he was shooing me.

I turned around in force but I was pulled back in the same force.

"Why did you feel bad now?" He asked his face was so close to me.

"I- I don't know..." I stuttered.

"Hmm... I've got no clue how am I gonna manage without you." He leaned in and connected our lips.

His kisses are like a drug to me. When I get one I want more. When I get one I can't stop.

In the midst of all these confusion this was something that I wanted I'm so addicted to the taste of his lip, the taste of his tongue which presently taste like chocolate well mostly it does. He's a chocolate lover. He finally broke the kiss. I mourned internally.

"I'm sorry Lottie you've gotta go through all this bcoz of me"

"Haven't I made it clear? It. Doesn't. Matter. No matter what comes or whatever I've to through I'll always be with you.... So I guess I mustn't waste any time... Enjoy your time with the lads... Bye" I kissed his cheek gently and went out of the room as he watch me.

*few hours later. 7:00pm"

"Palak are we done with everything? I don't know I've gotta feeling that I'm forgetting something." I asked Palak but there was no response.

Suddenly Palak hugged me from behind. I heard a silent sob.

"Hey are you okay" I turned around she was facing down.

"I'm gonna miss ya!" She whispered.

"Aww I'm gonna miss you to hun." I told her.

"Just remember one thing... Take care of yourself!"

"Yeah I will... So now help me pick a dress, I gotta go to Liam's place." I informed her

"Tonight also you're staying with Liam?"

"Maybe I don't know... But there's no problem right? Coz seems like you and Alynna is getting along really well"

"Yeah that's just because of my influence." She smiled.

Well yeah there's like a major difference in Alynna's behavior she's become so sweet and understanding... But I wonder seriously how did Palak achieve this goal. Because I've been trying from so many years to help Alynna change her attitude but I couldn't and Palak just did it in one night when they were left alone.

I got ready and first drove to Harry's place because Palak wanted me to drop her there. Then I continued to my destination.

Weird thing all the lights are off at Liam's home. This is creepy I guess I've mentioned before that I've got a lot of issues with darkness.

"Liam?" I called as I got in.

"Look I know you're trying to surprise me or something but trust me this ain't a good idea coz I'm freaking out." I searched for for the switches as soon as I found it I switched on the lights.

I gasped in shock as I found Liam standing right I front of me.

"Lottie.... The day you stepped into my life was the best thing in my life. I got everything and everyone I needed back in my life!" I was smiling wide.

He knelt to the ground, took my left hand and kissed it.

"You know I'm so fortunate that you accepted me as your boyfriend.... But today, I want to ask you another question..." No this ain't really happening now is it?

He took out something out of his pocket and held it into his fist.

"Ms. Lottie Morganston will you do the honour of being mine for rest of your life?" He opened his fist which revealed a beautifully designed ring.

"Lottie will you marry me?" His eyes were glittering as if it was of a god.

"Oh my god Liam! Yes!" I answered.

His face brightened.

Immediately he put the elegant metal ring into my finger.

And got back on his feet and hugged me tight!

"Thank you!" He whispered.

"For what?" I asked still in his arms.

"For everything!" He broke the hug but held me close to him.

He took the strands of my loose hair which was covering my face and tugged it behind my ears.

"So the first after you are back will be our wedding" he declared lifting me up and started to spin around.