Chapter Thirty One

Craig

"I think we should throw a ritual for Jon and Evan." I said out loud to Tyler who was laying in the his bed. "I think that'd actually be a good idea Craig, you are a party expert." Tyler laughed. I blushed turning my head. Tyler jerked up, "What's wrong?" He got up and walked over to me. "Its... stupid." "Craig, nothing stupid ever comes out of your mouth." He smiled, oh that smile. "Fine, but if you leave or feel disgusted I'm fucking sorry." I got up and started pacing. "When we Imprinted I seriously didn't mind, it was just a friend helping a friend thing, then my fucking brain went insane and teamed up with my heart and I fell for you, just knowing we were connected some how was amazing, and I just thought it was the signs from the imprint... but I actually feel for you." I paused and turned away, waiting for Tyler's rage, or his disgust. Instead a warm pair of lips met mine. He pulled away, nervous. I grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him in, knocking off my glasses. We both stopped and went to pick up my glasses, bumping heads. Both rubbing our heads, we laughed. "So, that's why you're such a good party planner." Tyler chuckled. "Why?" I asked. "Because you're gay." "Fuck off Tyler!" "Later babe." He laughed as he walked into the bathroom. That moment I learned that if you tell someone your feelings you can figure out so much more and maybe even create something beautiful. I smiled at the full moon shining. In the moon I could see a reflection of Nyx. I smiled and waved, then went to look for my notebook to start planning this ritual.  

Jonathan

The moon shone through the curtains. I flipped the blanket off, showing my nude body, totally forgetting what Evan and I did this morning. I looked at the pillow feathers and the wood pieces on the floor. I tried getting up without breaking the bed even more or at least keeping it safe for Evan to sleep in. I failed as the rest of the mattress fell to the ground. Evan groaned and flipped over. I laughed and wrapped him in the blanket, and carried him to his unbroken bed. He winced under my touch. I smirked, I really got him didn't I? 

I grabbed a AC/DC 'Back In Black' shirt and threw on my blue hoodie, the hole was fixed and there was a note in the pocket. 

Thanks for saving me, again ~Evan

I smiled and called water to me, "Keep Evan safe while I'm gone." I felt the element leave me and glide over to the sleeping Evan. A smile came across his tan face. I took some time to look at his mark, from the crescent, to the owl feathers, to the different designs down to his chest, the ones I kissed this morning. 

I walked out of our room to get some coffee. Once I got into the boys' kitchen I opened the fridge to find a shit ton of mint and cinnamon. "Damn, already got Christmas creamer?" I turned around to laugh with the voice but instead fury flew through my body. "What the hell are you doing here Luke?" I snapped. "Nelson sent the rest of the fledglings to school, and damn, sounded like you had fun last night." I balled my hands into fists. "Yeah, we did have fun, probably our last night thought." Luke laughed. "Yeah, because Nelson and the rest of us fledglings and vampyre," He pointed at himself, "are going to kick your asses." I looked around the room to see only 6 male red fledglings. I knew they were all good, because they bowed to me. "So, what bad red fledglings?" I asked Luke. He sneered and put his hands around my neck, pushing me into the counter. My coffee spilled but I still had Evan's cup. I grabbed it quick and poured it in Luke's face. 

Luke screamed as the hot coffee ran down his face. In the background David, Lui, and Marcel were laughing their asses off. Luke sneered as he reached after me. I took off running. I noticed David, Lui and Marcel were on his tail. I ran out into the field house where Daniel was teaching a fencing class. I ran through the class. Missing every single sword. Daniel noticed what was happening and made the class turn. One of the fledglings hit Luke, their fencing sword going through his chest. I nodded at Daniel, giving him thanks. David, Lui and Marcel were running around the class and we all tumbled at the oak tree near the east wall. 

We all were laughing until Marcel stopped and pointed in the direction Luke was running at. "Fuck." I mumbled as I stood up. Luke was coming full speed with one of the swords. Daniel was behind him, thank goddess he was a physical education professor and not art or something. After I stood up, Lui stood up, after Lui David, and after David was Marcel. Before Luke could make us a kabob, Daniel tackled him. Right before he fell Luke chucked the sword. It flew in the air as we all scattered. It came down and I heard it. The sound of it hitting skin. I looked around and noticed David sprinting. Lui was running too. "Oh shit, Marcel." I mumbled as I followed them. Marcel was on the ground, looking like a unicorn. The sword was right between his eyes, both eyes had blood streaming out of them. David was cursing and giving the death glare to Luke as he was being dragged away by Professor Daniel. The sword split Marcel's blue outline in half. "We gotta get him to the infirmary." Lui said as David instantly picked him up. Without hesitation we ran. 

"How'd this happen?" Nurse Bailey asked. David, Lui and I looked at each other and at the same time said, "Luke." Bailey let out a heavy sigh and told us to sit down. David couldn't sit down, he was pacing so much. I was texting Evan at the time and he was panicking. I told him just to come down. Evan was soon there, joining Lui and I, trying to calm down David. But of course it had to get worse. We heard Marcel's screams down the hallway. Evan and I were instantly up and holding back the Irish man. Once he was calm we sat back down. I grabbed Evan's hand and squeezed, thanking the goddess that it wasn't him.

 Bailey ran out of the room sweating and it even looked like she was crying. Lui was beside her and asking questions. "What happened?" Lui asked in a serious tone. A tone that was rarely heard. "I can't go back in there... its terrible."  David was gripping his shirt tight and running his hands through his hair. No one knew why he cared so much. No one but me. When they were both marked on the same day and moved on the same day they instantly snapped. David came from an Irish family of laughter and Marcel came from one of hatred and anger. But putting them together made both of them happy. They were like twins. Tweedle dee and tweedle dumb. 

Lui kept asking questions, many of them, but one stook out. "What makes you not wanna go back in there?" Bailey looked around at all of us and then looked at David terrified. "His eyes." Bailey said staring at David and shaking her head apologetically. Lui grabbed her wrist, "What about them Bailey?" She turned around to meet Lui's gaze, "They're pitch black..." 

***********************