Chapter Eighteen

Jonathan

"We don't know if he'll heal fast enough Jon." Nurse Bailey said to me as she covered up Evan in the hospital bed like sheets. Other professors were taking care of Willow. Brock, David, and Lui had to go play video games to get shit off their minds and me, I was here with Evan, hoping that some way, he'd get over the massive wound the red fledgling douche bag left on him. There was one thing we'd have to keep quiet about until then, and that was Nelson is a very bad guy and he's was the killer of Willow. 

"Do you think he needs blood?" I asked kinda quietly. Bailey's eyebrows went up and her brown eyes widened. "Actually, depending on how strong of a fledgling Evan is, that might actually work Jon. But where are we getting human blood? I'm not sneaking into the professor's lounge." I gave Bailey a sad glance. "Well... does it have to be human?" Bailey shook her head. "I don't know, but if you wanna try it Jon... just be careful. I know blue vampyres can imprint but I don't know how a red and blue would go." Bailey said with a smile. "But, Imprints are only with a human and a vampyre." I said matter-of-factly. Bailey rolled her eyes as she walked out the door, "Whatever, I'm a full vampyre so I don't need no Vampyre Rules." As she shut the door, my nerves jumped. I'm gonna have to force Evan to drink me...

I uncovered Evan a little bit from the bed. I lifted his head up with my right arm and held out my left. I quickly bit my wrist, right at the vein, opened and waited for the blood. As the blood started running out I pressed my wrist against Evan's lips. At first nothing happened and my blood just smeared off of Evan's lips. I started to get a little worried so I pressed harder against his lips. Then, I felt movement. My wrist tickled a bit as Evan's lips moved. His eyes opened as he licked my wrist, then his eyes met mine. He instantly stopped. "Jon!" He jumped back and dropped my wrist. "No! It's alright. It's healing you. You're awake now!" I smiled, as he nervously grabbed my wrist again, like a little kid trying to steal a cookie. 

Evan

I woke up to the sweet taste of lavender and cotton candy. I opened my eyes to see Jon's wrist attached to my lips. After my little jump and Jon's explanation I nervously started drinking again. "Take all you can Evan, I want you to be fully healed." Jon said as if he was trying not to scream. I then couldn't stop. I grabbed Jon's wrist and pushed it harder onto my mouth. As I drank Jon let out a weird noise. Almost a moan and a cry. "Am I hurting you?" I murmured. "No." He pushed out. "The total opposite." I smirked and licked down his wrist. "Can I take a little bit more?" I asked like a prostitute asking for a dance. He could only, slightly nod. I used my thumbnail to quickly cut into Jon's upper arm. I leaned on the edge of the bed so I could meet his bloody arm. I licked the whole way from his arm down to his wrist. This time he let out an actual moan. I backed up, but then got closer to his lips. He started biting his lips, his blue eyes meeting mine. I got closer and closer and- 

Jon got up and ran out of the room. Before I could get off the bed and to the door Jon was gone. I yelled and hopped back onto the hospital bed. I yelled for nurse Bailey so I could get the hell out of here. 

Jonathan

That was way too fucking close. I don't know why I ran. I just couldn't kiss him, it felt so good but didn't feel so right. I kept running, trying to get to the music room as fast as I could. I sprinted and finally made it to the room. I past all the other beautiful instruments. The flutes, piccolos, clarinets, trumpets, trombones, baritones, saxophones, drum sets, tom drums, bongos and so many other instruments the House of Night had. I walked until I found my beauty, my get away other than video games. I sat down on the piano and kinda played what went through my mind. I played the song from Twilight Edward always played for Bella. I laughed because we were vampyres but not that dramatic and hot.

 As I played I kinda let my mind flow. Evan. He was the first to come to mind. Should I have kissed him? I shook my head as I played. "I don't wanna lose him." I said out loud, pressing the keys harder. But he wanted to go farther with you Jon, and be your mate. I jumped at the sound of a woman's voice. I jumped back from the piano, ending the song at a weird point. A glowing light came out from the piano. I staggered backwards, away from the light. From the light a beautiful, mocha colored woman with a violet sun dress on and a flower head band with long, wavy, brown hair. "Jonathan." The woman said. "Who are you?" I asked, nearly a whisper. "I am Nyx." She said with all the joy in the world. "And I may look different because I show up in a different body every time." She smiled brightly. I couldn't help but to return the smile. "Oh." "Your curiosity is alright Jonathan." Her smile faded, "but your confidence in love isn't." She walked over to me. "Why is it you're afraid of loosing Evan? Why would he leave?" I shook my head. "I don't know, I just didn't think he'd feel the same." The goddess laughed. "Jonathan! He nearly kissed you!" "But that could've been from my blood." I said kinda pissed off. "There is no reason to be mad. It's alright, but you really need to apologize to Evan." The goddess said with a wink. I gave her a questioning look. "Wait-" "You two's love for each other will change the whole universe Jonathan." Nyx said before fading back into the piano. 

I straightened myself out before walking out of the band room. I walked down the hallway to the boy's dorm rooms. Before I opened the door I took a deep breath. Then finally heard a noise so I stopped before I opened the door to Evan and I's room. I heard a guitar. Hmm. I didn't know- The guitar stopped and I heard a little bit of talking. All I got out of it was, "I messed up." I wasn't gonna let Evan talk about himself like that. I smashed the door open and ran into Evan's arms. As we fell to the ground together in each other's arms, Nyx whispered one thing to me, You've got so much ahead of you two. 

******************************