Chapter Twenty Seven

Evan

I ran through Nyx's Otherside, looking for all my parts. I sprinted as I heard Jon's screams. I felt tears streaming down my face. I had my emotions. I had my humor. I had my sadness. I needed my pride. My strength. I noticed a kid looking 13 years old in the distance. "Spirit, get his attention." As my element obeyed, I saw the kid gasp. I ran over to him and threw my arms around him. He faded inside and I smiled. I believed in myself and Jon. "Keep fighting!" I shouted as I ran around the little dome Apate made. Jon was trying his best to limp away from her. I stopped quick at the edge. "Water, help your owner." I said as I threw my hands in the direction of Jon. He harshly gasped and stood up. Some of the bruises on his face disappeared. 

I noticed a figure behind me. He looked older and a little more built. It had to be my strength. I attacked him from behind with a bear hug. He disappeared inside. I wasn't all the way finished. I could feel it deep down inside. Everything felt like it was happening fast. I noticed an older man in the distance. He had an old fur coat on, looking like he made it himself. He had long black hair with a few beads. It had to be one of my ancestors. I tilted my head as I walked over to him. He had a full crescent moon mark on his forehead. He grabbed my fore arm and stared at me. "Good luck, Evan Fong." I started shaking nervously. He grabbed my shoulders to still me. "Your Grandmother will be safe with me and the whole Chukchi tribe." We both smiled as we hugged. He faded into me. Strength bursted from my insides. I instantly heard a female scream and then a male scream. The female scream sounded like a warrior call and the male sounded like death. 

I ran to the dome to find a sword, yet again, stuck in Jon's chest, but this time it was the whole way through and his breathing stopped and the bright blue from his eyes was now dull. Apate looked up at me and smirked. I clenched my jaw and put my hands into fists. I yelled as I fell down into the dome. I circled around Apate as she laughed. "You think you're so strong don't you?" Her laugh sounded very evil and emotionless. "You killed my friend!" I shouted as I felt my hair blow around with the wind. I felt Lui's presence. "He needed to go." She said as her glare got deeper. "No! You need to go!" I shouted as my hands heated up. I felt David's presence. We got closer to each other. She took one swing. I was blocked by a blue force field. I smelled seawater. I took a glimpse at Jon but he was all the way gone. With the water element I cried. "This is the day you'll die, Evan Fong!" Apate screamed. The ground started shaking. The dirt started rise under me. I felt Brock's presence. "No! This is the day you'll learn your lesson!" I shouted and a purple light blew from my hands as I pushed Apate against the dome. Air was around me, making my lose clothes flap in the wind, with my hair. Fire was heating my anger and making my hands and chest warm. Water was streaming down my face and cleansing my tears, and hopefully protecting the lifeless Jon. Earth was protecting me, and holding me up high enough to hit Apate. I smiled as the purple burst of Spirit I threw at Apate knocked her out. I felt weak after pushing it through. I felt lightheaded and finally fell. 

I opened my eyes to a very bright light. "Nyx?" My voice made me said. Two figures turned my way. The mother and daughter. Nyx and Apate. "Are you okay my child?" Nyx asked. I nodded. I looked over at Jon, still on the ground in pieces. "Jon isn't." My voice cracked as I glared at Apate. Nyx turned to look at her daughter. "On this day, sadly my daughter you will be punished for your terrible mistakes! You will pay this poor fledgling for your mistakes! The death of his grandmother and his mate!" She shouted, power going through my body. Apate even flinched. "Your pay is to give half of your immortality to Jonathan!" Apate shook her head back and forth. "And you will never ever! Be allowed in my world ever again!" She shouted as a piece of light ripped from Apate. It floated gracefully over to Jon. It went through his open mouth. He started coughing and tried standing up but failed. I slightly chuckled as I ran over to him. "No. No. Stay down." I smiled and put him into my lap. I rubbed his bloody head as Apate disappeared. 

"Thank you Nyx." I said to the Goddess. "Oh Evan, do not mention it." She smiled and waved. "I hope you all a blessed be together." With that the Goddess disappeared. Jon's coughing continued. "Shh." I said as I rubbed his damp brown hair. "Are you back Evan?" Jon coughed out. "I'll be back as soon as you're okay." I smiled. Jon winced as he smiled. "You need rest-" "And blood." He looked at me with his bright blue eyes. I found desire in them. A desire that has been there for a long time. It was an awkward silence. "You are a red vampyre." I smirked. "I see you have your humor back." He slightly chuckled. "And you're my red vampyre." I said in a small rush. Jon looked at me and sat up as best as he could. We got closer and closer. 

**************************