Chapter Twenty Five

Jonathan

"A warrior?!" I worried. "Yes, and ya gotta 5 minutes or we are kicking you off." My mind went crazy. How the hell was I supposed to know if I was a warrior or not. My dad died before I was even born and my mom was a pretty normal human being. Tell them your name High Priest. A sweet voice said to me. How will that help!? I thought for a bit and panicked. I really need this help for Evan. "Well, my name is Jonathan Dennis." Atalanta's warrior gasped. He instantly got down on his one knee. The other warrior did the same. "Wha-?" "Did you ever get to see your father?" The warrior asked. "No. Unfortunately not. He died before I was born." The warrior stood tall. "He was a very brave man. And after starting a family with his wife, or your mother, he came back and died for us and saved Atalanta's Island." "And sense Nyx had you marked, maybe you might be another him." The shorter warrior said. "Well I'm a different vampyre." "That doesn't matter kid, you're the offspring of Indra Dennis." He bowed and opened the gates. "You're very blessed to be a High Priest and a Warrior of Atalanta." We started to the castle. "By the way Jonathan, I'm Abner, I'm the commander of all the warriors and Atalanta's mate." He smiled, his Italian accent was thick. I totally forgot that Mom did tell me about Dad being Italian. 

We walked into the castle in the very front. There was a huge throne and a wise vampyre siting in it. "Are you Jonathan?" Asked the High Priestess. I did a slight bow so I didn't drop Evan. "Yes." "My sister has talked about you. You seem very special." She said in a confused but good way. "Now, Abner, please pull out the two tables." Abner obeyed and pulled a stone lever on the wall. The floor started rumbling as two stone tables came out from under the floor. I walked over and put Evan on one of the tables. The other one had a crescent moon carved in it. "Woah." I couldn't help but say. "Beautiful right?" I nodded at the High Priestess. "Did you know Jonathan that this Island is actually called the Island of War. Which is unusual now because it is very peaceful." She smiled down at me. Abner, I need you to start training Jon immediately." "Yes amore." He said the Italian word for 'love'. Abner grabbed me and took me to a room full of weapons. "What are you training me for?" I asked the warrior. "You'll know when you're ready. Just in case Darkness comes." "What?" He ignored me as he set down a whole table of weapons. "I wanna see you use all of them."

Nelson 

"Oh dear, what else would you like?" I asked the Goddess. "I want more pleasure." Apate said. "I gave you so much already." I purred as there was a knock at the shitty wooden door we had in the tunnels. "Yes?" I asked as I wrapped the blanket around me. "Evan's soul is shattered!" Luke laughed. The little shit was now a vampyre. "That's wonderful! But how will we suck out his power if he's not in this realm?" I tapped my finger as I looked at Apate. "I think I have an idea." "But there is another things." "What is it now Luke?!" I snapped at the red vampyre. "Now Jon is being a hero for his little boyfriend and went to Italy to some how get to the Otherside where Evan's shattered soul is."  I screamed and smacked Luke. "HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!" I growled. I looked back at Apate. "He won't be able to save Evan if he's being attacked by a Goddess of destruction!" I started laughing as Luke joined. Apate started chuckling too. "Wait. I'm going to my mother's Otherside?" Apate asked a little worried. "Yes dear." I answered. "But, she'll be really mad and probably even kill me." "But you are immortal my darling." "But so is Nyx." She argued back. I glared at her and told Luke to leave. I called my small children to me. My darkness. 

In the Otherside

The fledgling roams

Where he may find home

To stop that I plead

I like to cede 

This Goddess to do the deed

The dark snakes went all over Apate. She stayed still until she was all cut up. Then she stopped moving and blinking at all. I called my children back to me. "Thank you." I whispered to them. She was totally gone. The Goddess was now in the Otherside, hopefully finding a way to kill Jonathan to get him out of the way to killing Evan for his power. Those to bastards don't know what's coming. 

"Agnetha!" I called to the small blue fledgling. "Yes Nelson?" She asked. "I'm feeling a little hungry." I purred. "Why don't you give me some blood for me and my darkness. Agnetha was trying her best not to scream at the sight of Apate. I could read the little bitch's emotions. She was very disgusted. "Okay." She said and made her way to the kitchen. "No! Agnetha! I want it warm." Her thoughts went from disgusted to scared and traumatized. That little whore should've never been jealous of Evan and came crawling to me. She wouldn't be in this position. I grabbed her close and slit her neck open. She whimpered as I slowly drank and I felt stronger by the second. 

Jonathan

"Woah. Mama mea!" Abner shouted. "You're really good with knifes." He said as I chucked another small knife towards a target. "You're also pretty decent at the bow and arrow, but I want you to have this when we put you in the Otherside." He took a small knife with a gold handle and small red gems on it. He took off the case and rubbed the blade. He put the case back on and gave it to me. "Okay, its about time to go." He said as we made our way back to the throne room. Atalanta was spreading lavender all over the table with the crescent moon covered in it. "Okay Jon, what is going on here is going to be very complicated. Abner here is going to shed your blood multiple times," What?! "and your blood will flow in the crescent and with the lavender around it will mix perfectly to send you to the Otherside. Now if you please, can you take off your shirt." 

I took off the blue t-shirt I had on under my hoodie, which was still in the weaponry. I lay down onto the table, laying right beside Evan. Abner stood right over my head as Atalanta lit the lavender on fire. I instantly smelled the lavender. "Good luck Jonathan Dennis." Atalanta said as she nodded to Abner. "I'm sorry kid but this is how it goes, and hopefully you'll see your Papa up there." Abner said as everything happened very quickly. Abner took the sword Atalanta gave him and started going across my chest like I was a drawing board. The lavender smell and the mix of my blood made everything go quiet. My screaming was quiet, I couldn't hear it, but I bet Abner and Atalanta could. As my eyes started fluttering I had one thing on my mind. Evan. Abner kept stabbing and stabbing, he was now going in a pattern. The pain started going down as I saw the light getting closer. I moved my head a bit just in time to see Evan's pale face and then out of nowhere I was in pure whiteness. 

**************************