Chapter Twenty

Tyler

"Please explain to me everything you saw in the vision." Evan begged. I noticed Jon grabbing his hand. Then I noticed a cut on his wrist. I looked at Evan and he looked wounded but I couldn't tell. I saw a small scar going just above his shirt. Jon saved him. Good so hopefully they can fight together, and Jon can calm Evan down after this vision or vise versa. 

"So, Nyx was talking to me about keeping me as her Prophet but staying human. I sacrificed my humanity to Jon when he attacked me. She didn't want my humanity disappearing so, she took my fledgling-ism, if that's a word." I paused and continued, "anyway, after that, I was in someone else's point of view. I felt strength and sassyness. Lot's of it. I was walking down the same tunnel I saw Jon and Luke in, talking to Nelson." I gave Jon an apologetic look. "But this time I saw Luke, so I couldn't have been Luke and we're talking to Nelson, yet again coming up with a plan to kill Evan. Now, I noticed this plan connects to the vision of Grandma Fong." I gave a look to Evan. "Now it also has to do with you being the High Priest and lots and lots of stress." "I'll help him with the stress, Willow said I was also a High Priest." Jon said. "Yeah, but of any red fledglings..." "But there isn't any and... oh. Wait! Is there a way I can heal any red fledgling?" "There may be one way." Evan said with a blank expression.

 "What?" We all asked. "Another fledgling rejects the change, we keep them the hell away from Nelson. He's controlling them some how, and he's usually the one who takes the dead fledglings. Luckily we got Johnny back." Evan smiled, "About my grandma though." He gave me a questioning look. "Oh, so instead of me being her, I was at like a third person point of view. She was burning something and dancing in circles, and it was dark out, a full moon actually. She was singing in some ancient language and then she randomly stopped. She paused the dancing and she prayed quickly saying, "Dear Earth Goddess, tell my daughter Susan and my grandson Evan I'll miss them dearly." Then my vision ended." I looked at Evan. "I'm sorry Evan, I seriously don't know what happened next, I know something bad, but I don't know if she lives or not." Evan went to stand up but Jon pulled him down. "We have to warn her. I'll warn her, Jon I'll take you just in case. So did you hear Nelson's plan?" "Not the whole way through. I'm sorry." "Agh!" "Calm down Evan." Jon said. "Yeah, you'll need to, you have a whole school of fledglings to talk to." Brock said peeking in and out of the door. Evan let out a heavy sigh. He looked really stressed. 

Jonathan

Evan and I went back to our room. "I guess I have to fucking dress nice and do my hair and what are you going to do Jon? You'll have to come with me, so I don't flip out or kill someone. Dammit! What am I going to say? What will the fledglings think about me? Ah! Or the professors?!" As Evan babbled on I threw my arms around him and pulled him in really tight. Shoving his face into my chest. His babbling muffled a little bit, but then he stopped and accepted the hug. "I need to calm down don't I?" His muffled voice said. I pulled him away and looked at him. "Uh, yeah." I chuckled. "So the assembly is in the Dinning Hall?" I nodded. "Okay, what are you wearing?" "My usual?" I said as I went to grab my blue hoodie. "Wait! What should I wear then!?" "Just wear your red leather jacket and some black jeans and your red Converse." I shrugged. He quickly got dressed, right in front of me. He stopped half way putting on his jeans, "What? We don't have time!" He said as he pulled his pants over his waist. I had to hold back from not pulling them back down and pinning him to his bed. I threw on my blue hoodie and found my blue Converse. "We look like our GTA characters." I chuckled. Evan just laughed a little, "Hmph." and started for the door. I let out a sigh as we made our way down to the Dinning Hall.

Evan

My nerves were seriously going up and down. Jon and I walked into the Dinning Hall with many fledglings filling in. I stood up at the front and looked at, at least over 300 fledglings. My face felt warm from embarrassment. I looked around nervously. Suddenly I felt water go through me. I smelt the ocean and heard the waves. I looked over at Jon. He mouthed the words, "Calm down" and "I'm here". He smiled and waved as I stepped out towards the students. Well other students, because I was one. 

"Welcome! Thank you for coming!" My voice echoed through the Dinning Hall. "Sadly our High Priestess Willow has left us in a terrible accident. And to proudly take her place in honor I, Evan Fong, will be your new and very first High Priest." It was silent for maybe 1.2 milliseconds and everyone cheered. Jon started chanting. "Evan! Evan! Evan!" A lot of stress went off my shoulders when I turned around to meet Jon's bright blue eyes. His smile was what filled me with pure happiness and the sound of everyone's cheering made me want to throw my hands up and my head back and yell in joy. "Classes will be canceled for two days for a four day weekend due to different situations and your new High Priest." I held my chin up and smiled. "Merry meet, merry part, and merry meet again." Pretty much everyone returned the saying and every single person in the Dinning Hall bowed respectfully. I turned around to see Jon even bowing. "And may you all, blessed be!" I shouted and walked out of the front of the Dinning Hall with Jon.

 I grabbed Jon's hands and twirled. "I did good!" Jon smiled brightly again. "Yeah you did!" Jon's smile instantly fading. "Shit." He mumbled and fell into a trance. I followed his gaze, right to the T.V. "Breaking News, an elderly woman found missing after daughter calls her several times and goes to her house to find the door open and the woman gone. Woman goes by the name Opel Fong and the daughter as Susan Fong. If you have any information please call this number-" I zoned out. "Jon." "Evan. Evan no. No Evan!" I ran as fast as could while dragging Jon. We had to get everyone. We had to find Grandma and I knew what asshole was behind this. Nelson The-Shit-Head Morgan. 

***********************