Chapter 90 (Mature)

Start from the beginning

~•~•~•~•~•~

Ryder and I were hanging out and watching a movie, Laura was still asleep. Ryder woke up a few hours ago, he woke me up because he was bored. He's laying down in between Laura and I. We were watching Disney's Planes. We were going to land soon. We had like a few minutes till we land.

Pilot: passengers, please fasten your seat belts, we're arriving at our destination in a few moments.

Ross: come on, buddy you have to sit in your own seat.

Ryder: why?

Ross: we're going to land soon. Do you want me to sit with you? (He nods)

Ross: ok (I fasten his seatbelt and I go over to Laura)

Ryder: I thought you were sitting with me? (He says with a frown)

Ross: don't worry, buddy I'm just going to put the seatbelt on mommy and I'll sit with you ok?

Ryder: ok daddy

After I put the seatbelt on Laura, I kiss her head and sit next to Ryder. I put my seatbelt on and continued to watch the movie with him.

~•~•~•~•~•~

We're finally here in LA. I'm so happy to be back here. Laura just woke up and is yawning her butt off. I guess she's still pretty tired. We're in the car ride to the house that Laura and I used to live in.

Laura: Ross, where are we going?

Ross: it's a surprise (I smile)

Laura: ok (she yawns again)

Ryder: daddy, why is mommy doing that?

Ross: mommy's just tired buddy. It's fine. (He nods)

I saw that we were going to pull up in the area.

Ross: baby, do you remember this place? (Laura looks around and it takes her a few minutes to realize)

Laura: no way, are you serious? (I nod smiling at her)

Ryder: what?

Ross: you'll see when we get there buddy

The driver pulls up to the house and Laura has a big smile on her face. We get out and the driver takes the bags out of the car.

Ryder: woah this is a big house

Laura: this is where daddy and I used to live (Laura says looking at everything)

I kept everything how it was when we were together. Inside and out, is the same just how she remembered it. I remembered how she absolutely loved the house and I wanted to keep it that way because I knew one day she would come back.

Ross: let's go inside (she nods)

Laura's POV

We pull up to the house that Ross and I used to live in. I can't believe he still kept the house, I thought he would've sold it when I left. Everything looked the same, I remember how it was before leaving for New York. From the decorations, to the plants, to the furniture. It was how I remembered, I love Ross so much for doing this.