15

The moment the trapdoor to Marinette's room shut, Plagg immediately flew out of his pocket and he fell to the floor with a panicked expression on. His eyes were wide and his body was shaking as he stared up at the black kwami hovering above him, who had a smug look on. 

Plagg playfully puckered his lips in a flirty manner. "You know what to do next, Lover Boy!"

Adrien laid his back onto the ground as he covered his face with his hands. He wasn't so sure about Plagg's plan to capture the girl's heart. The plan was risky and it could cause him emotional and mental harm... okay, maybe he's overreacting a bit. Honestly, the only reason why he asked Marinette if he could come to her house and tutor her was to make her his, like, an official couple. He recently found out from Alya and Nino that Marinette has feelings for him, which made him feel secure and euphoric.

But that doesn't mean that he could stop his beating heart though.

There were endless possibilities on how she will react, and that thought alone scares him. He doesn't want to look like a fool in front of Ladybug, nor does he want to live with an embarrassing moment. That's going to be totally uncool for him.

"Okay, tutor her, invite her to walk outside, and that." he repeated their plan aloud. Plagg clapped and flew over to Adrien before removing his large hands covering his face, revealing a flustered and beet red Adrien Agreste. Plagg rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest, "Don't tell me you're actually thinking about backing out..."

Adrien immediately shot up from the floor and crossed his arms in front of him in disagreement, forming it into an 'x'. "No, I won't! I can't back out, Plagg. Besides, it's too late to turn back. Plus, I need to make it to her first before Nathaniel does." 

The black kwami smiled at him and plopped on top of his blonde hair, which made the boy unconsciously smile a little. If ever the plan goes well, he has to thank Plagg and give him a lifetime supply of cheese. After all, he's the one who supported him in everything, even though it wasn't quite obvious, and became his, strange as it sounds, brother-like figure. Plagg patted his head with his tiny hands, a huge grin plastered on his face, "You'll do great, Kiddo. I know you will."

The hero rapidly nodded and sat up straight from the ground before throwing fists into the air with a determined look on, making Plagg drop to the floor with a loud thud. "I can do this! Adrien Agreste can do this!"

"And Adrien Agreste could have kill me." angrily muttered Plagg  under his breath as he rubbed his butt, which first hit the ground. The teen was lucky that Plagg cared deeply for him, if he didn't, he could have ruined his face with his claws. He may be a tiny cat kwami, but he's a ferocious lion on the inside.

Once Plagg noticed the trapdoor opening, he immediately flew over to Marinette's desk and hid behind her things, just in case it was someone else. And besides, he didn't want Adrien depending on him all the way. The boy's clearly capable of doing it, and Plagg's clearly capable of lazying around with a popcorn while watching his ship sail in front of him.

"Adrien Agreste can do what?" said Marinette as she opened the trapdoor to her room. Adrien immediately stood up straight and rubbed the back of his neck nervously as he began to sweat. His heart began to pound hard against his chest once he saw her angelic figure. Once she was finally in her room, she seemed to glow in his eyes. She seemed to have the aura and glow of a goddess. She was--

Adrien painfully touched his forehead, which got flicked by Marinette earlier while he was daydreaming. He wasn't able to notice that she was slowly advancing towards him and calling out for him, he was too busy daydreaming about her. "That wasn't very nice of you, Milady." he says as he playfully pouts.