Sinful Infatuation: Chapter 11 Part1

AN: READ ME: IF YOU ARE READING THIS CHAPTER AND THINKING WTF THATS BECAUSE YOU SKIPPED CHAP. 10 WHICH WAS PRIVATE, MEANING YOU HAVE TO FAN ME FIRST (srry, not my rule, it's Wattpad's...)

This chapter is such a teaser you guys are going to hate me for it, but I put it out just to hold you over until my next update...

Sorry in advance. Enjoy :)

****

August 10

Orange Tabby

Manhattan, NY

9:43am

Matteo stepped back into his private office located in the back of the Orange Tabby.

“Had to call the Missus huh Gianni?” Anthony asked, pulling a cigarette out of his pocket and lighting it.

Matteo looked over at Anthony with thinly veiled hatred. Little prick. “That’s not the business matter I called you in for,” Matteo muttered as he pulled the cigarette from Anthony’s fingers and snuffed it. “No smoking in my office unless I say you can. And if I say you can then you smoke a cigar, not this little cheap shit,” Matteo said, taking a seat in his large black chair behind an even larger, extravagant glass desk.

Anthony chuckled, leaning back in his chair with his hands folded behind his head. “Always gotta be in control. It must kill you to ask me this favor,” Anthony pondered smugly.

“Its not a favor. It’s an exchange. We both have what the other wants. Let’s lay out the terms and be done with it. I have shit to do.”

Cold dark eyes clashed with even chillier green eyes.

Anthony broke the stare first, running his hands through his wavy brown hair before sitting up straighter in the chair. His eyes briefly flicked over to the bodyguard that stood stoically in the corner of the room. His suit was tailored perfectly, effectively hiding the serious firearm that Anthony knew he was carrying. Anthony’s shifty gaze fell on Lorenzo, Gianni’s right hand, briefly too. Lorenzo smirked and wiggled his fingers at Anthony. When Anthony’s gaze met Gianni’s gaze again he seemed bored and impatient. Anthony envied Gianni. They were the same age, in the same “business,” and knew relatively the same people, but Gianni was still better than him---at everything. Selling, distributing, collecting, torturing, threatening…Gianni’s empire was worth much more than Anthony would see in his lifetime. He couldn’t wait until the day the bastard would fuck up. “Actually, I wanna change my terms,” Anthony informed.

“No,” Matteo answered flatly.

“I think you’ll find my new terms much more appealing than giving me your transport contacts. It’ll cost you nothing,” Anthony continued.

Matteo narrowed his eyes. “What do you want?”

Anthony said widely, spreading his arms wide. “I want a lot, but to narrow it down, there’s a particular beautiful woman that I want,” Anthony’s grin turned sly, “I think you know where I’m getting at.”

“I don’t think I am.”

Anthony rolled his eyes. “I want Jourdain. The beauty from the other night.”

“No,” Matteo said again, his eyes even colder than before.

“No?” Anthony asked in surprise. “Gianni, I’m saving you thousands, maybe even hundreds of thousands and giving you valuable information about your father for a chick. This is a lopsided bargain.”