"Something which belongs to him." He smiled.

"Now what is that!" I was kinda excited.

"Did you ever notice this?" He showed the wrist watch that he was wearing.

"Yeah I saw that all five of you wears this..."

"We actually bought it on that night when we went out for the party that night when you know...." He paused for a moment. I know what he's taking about. Then he continued "we bought six of them that day but you know what happened that day right? So I just wanted to throw the sixth one away but something inside of me said to keep it so see maybe for this day it was preserved."

"Hmm..... Thats sounds cool... I hope he likes it" I smiled back

"So may I ask why are you this nervous?" I asked.

"You know right dad is missing from a long time... Though he's not found we kept getting the news that he's fine.   today early in the morning I got a call from Justin's dad"

"What did he say?" I asked impatiently

"He said that he wants to make two deals with us today so be prepared" his eye brows creased together.

"This is so confusing.... I seriously can't understand Justin or his dad.... A moment Justin is so good and the next very next moment we come to know that his dad is the one keeping your dad?"

"Yeah I know... But today everything is gonna get sorted." Liam said as someone knocked at the door.

"Yes come in." Liam said.

It was a guy from the same floor who came with the news that Mr. Mendes wouldn't be able to come and his son is come here personally to extend apology. Liam asked him to send him in.

In few minutes Shawn came in.

"Hey guys so glad to see you all after so long!" Shawn greeted.

Totally agree with that we never saw him from the past two weeks or something but usually he used to always come and meet us every now and then. Shawn had also become kinda our good buddy.

"Hmm... So how are ya and what happened heard that your dad wouldn't be able to make it here?" Liam asked.

"Yeah actually Camila is kinda serious and she's shifted to some huge hospital in New York so dad is gone there well even I'll be going there soon."

"Oh thats sad" I added.

Another knock at the door and the same boy appeared telling that Mr. Beiber is here.

Shawn was about to leave as Edward Beiber stepped.

"Oh good morning... I was just leaving" said Shawn as he started walking towards the door.

"No stay here... I want you to attend the meeting as your dad isn't here. I hope you can do that" Mr. Beiber sounded so cold... I hate it when people don't show any expressions on their face... Can never even guess what they're upto.

The meeting started...

It didn't seem like they were trying to make a deal but just back firing at each other for each word.

Finally as expected the deal was confirmed between Mendes and Payne's and Beiber's also signed with Mendes. Instead of us

I guess I knew this was gonna be the conclusion so did Liam know it.

But what I don't understand is when we both could guess this would happen I'm so sure that Mr. Beiber also knew it. So why waste time?

"Thank you Mr. Beiber and Mr. Mendes for you're time." Liam said standing up.

"No its not over yet I guess... Its time for the second deal." Mr. Beiber said asking Liam to sit back.

"So I guess you already know that your dad is kidnapped by my men and kept well without harm." He raised his eye brows.

"Yes I know that but I don't get it.... why are you doin this?" Liam asked.

"Don't act so innocent young Payne... You know very well about the device and and also that your dad cheated us." He said looking at Shawn.

Now what should that mean?

"My dad isn't-" I kept my hands on Liam's shoulder making him stop coz I knew that its a bad move to rebel now.

"So lets get straight to the point... I've heard a lot about you're assistant and her skills which helped this enterprise to reach such heights in mere three months." He was looking straight into my eyes. I was completely nervous...

"Yeah so?" Liam asked getting a little annoyed.

"I'm actually bored with your dad and my revenge with him is done.... so one last thing I wanna do to the Payne's.."

"What's are trying to say" Liam was getting restless now.

"First thing is your contract with this enterprise is done right?" He asked me

"Yeah my contract said that I must work here for least two months and its six months now so now I'm working on my own interest not coz of the contract." I answered making it clear that I love working here.

"So here is the deal Liam I want Ms. Lottie Morganston" Mr. Beiber stated

WTF! Cliffhanger right?😉

What do you think is coming next?
Votes?

Lots of love

Nancy!