Please Don't Hurt Yourself. Aoi x Reader.

Requested by XxNinaCampbellxX
I hope you like it! Sorry for any mistakes in advance.
Enjoy!

NOTE: story contains a situation with self-harm. Please do not attempt. If You or know someone that self-harms, please get help right away.
-

Eye's burning scarlet red, soft pale skin dripping deep red lines, and a mind filled with words that send pain into the innocent girl.

She sat in the bathroom on the floor near the sink with a blade in her hand. She hugged her legs close to her chest as she cried, not from the pain of the cuts, but from the hurtful words that get sent to her. All those words wouldn't leave her head.

She was one of the luckiest girls in the world, she was (y/n), girlfriend of Aoi. The rhythm guitarist from the famous j-rock band, the GazettE.

The man was gorgeous, just about every girl loved him. They'd love to hold his hand, hugged him, kiss him, all that lovey-dovey stuff.
(y/n)? She was the only girls who could do all of that. And that made some fans of the GazettE's Aoi, very jealous.

Some of the fans would send her playful jealous messages, some would send messages saying how they adored the two, some.. would send messages of hate.
Some of those hate messages went too far.

At first, (y/n) could ignore it, but when the hateful messages came in, she couldn't ignore it. The words in them hurt her, they'd send pain in her.

She never did anything wrong.
Why is an innocent girl getting so much hate?

She let out some sobs and hugged her legs tighter. She relaxed from the silence in the apartment, but the words still wouldn't leave her mind. She raised her head a bit after hearing footsteps coming down the hall from outside, then she heard a lot of laughing and talking; then she realized it was her boyfriend and his friends, aka, his band mates.

She picked herself up off the floor and rinsed her wrists, she hissed in pain quietly and some tears spilled from her (e/c) eyes.
She threw on a sweater it was pretty warm in the apartment, but she didn't want anyone to see her scars.

"I'm home!"
"(y/nnnnnn)~!
Aoi first hollered then his friend, Kai called out (y/n)'s name sweetly. Kai & (y/n) were pretty close. Kai calls her his 'sister-chan'.
"H-hang on! I-I'll be right t-there!"
She hollered back while cleaning up her face from the tears.

"How are things going... with... you know?" Reita asked hinting the question instead of asking straight forward.
"We made a promise." Aoi answered then walking towards his room where (y/n) was, while Kai & Reita went to the kitchen.

Just before he got to the doorway, (y/n) walked out in front of him, almost bumping into him.
"Hey, hows my sweetheart?"
Aoi hugged her.
"G-good..." she replied quietly.
Aoi could already tell she wasn't.

"I brought the guys over for today. Come on and hang out with us?" Aoi said walking her over to the couch where Uruha & Ruki sat.
"U-umm..."
"You can sit with me Ruki" Uruha said kindly patting the space between him and Ruki. She's shyly sat between the two.
"I'll be back with some drinks." Aoi said before walking to the kitchen.

"So how you've been? Feeling bett-" Uruha asked, but his second question was cut off as Ruki made a couple of fake coughs which caught Uruha's attention. Ruki waved his hand under his neck, telling Uru to cut the questions. He nodded and quieted down.

"So, uh.., (y/n)..," Ruki began turning to her. She sat on the edge of the couch with her arms tightly crossed. Ruki wrapped his arm around her as he asked, "The guys and I were thinking about seeing a movie tomorrow night, wanna tag along?"
She tilted her head nervously and shrugged. Ruki just nodded and patted her shoulder. He then looked at her then down at her arms, he noticed her sleeves were slightly red.
"Aoi can I talk to you for a sec?" Ruki asked as he got up and walked to the kitchen.