Guest In The House. Aoi x Reader

Konnichiwa mina! Eh, so, I hope you don't mind me making Ruki and Aoi Brothers in here. So, here's the details. Ruki is Aoi's brother, Reader-chan is Aoi's girlfriend, and Mika is the daughter of Ruki's mother's close friend. Ruki considers her as a little sister and he also considers her as a cousin to Aoi, even though he's never met her. I'm sure you'll pick everything else up in the story.
Enjoy! ^ω^
-

"There we go. So far so good."
Ruki said as he was finishing making the bed.

"Where do you want this Ruki?"
Aoi came into the room carrying an armchair.
"Umm... how about..."
Ruki thought for a moment looking around the small room.
"Aww, hurry up..."
An impatient -and tired- Aoi said, almost dropping the heavy piece of furniture.
"Oh alright, just set it down for a moment."
Ruki and Aoi were cleaning up the house and the guest room for Ruki's mothers' friend's daughter, Mika, who is considered a sister to Ruki, and Ruki hopes Aoi will too, for now he refers to her as a cousin to the much taller man. So they cleaned the house for her stay of a few days.
Ruki made Aoi do the hard things, -like bring in an armchair- move the bed from one side of the room to another and clean the bathroom...
"Ruki, I know you're all about keeping the house beautiful, but why for someone we don't even know?"
"Aoi-kun-"
"Stop with the 'kun'..."
"Ok, Aoi, she's not a stranger, she's our cousin... sort of. My sister."
He explained for the 100th time to his brother.
"Yeah, but I've never seen her in my life."
The black haired man said in an exaggerated tone. Ruki nodded his head and went up to the head of the bed, fluffing the pillows one last time, giving it a look of perfection.
"Yeah well, I have, she's very sweet. She's like a little sister to me. And like a cousin to you." the short male said, turning to his brother, only to find him leaning against the doorway with half open eyes.
"Oh stop, you're not tired!" he raised his voice, startling Aoi.
"Yeah, yeah. I just wanna get out of this conversati-"
"Annnndddd..."
Ruki's dragged words made him pay attention,
"She just recently went through a broken engagement... she's here to clear her mind from it and forget about 'him'... ok?"
Ruki strictly said, his brother nodded his head in reply with eyes fully opened, paying attention to every word.
"I don't want you to ask or mention anything about it, understand?"
Once again, his word strict and serious, getting another nod from Aoi.
"Be nice and make her feel at home."
He finished and walked over to the nightstand on the other side of the bed, dusting it for, god who knows the uncountable time.
"I don't get it..." Aoi pouted.
"Get what?"
His younger brother turned his head tilted to him and a confused look.
"Making someone who's trying to get away from home and then you have to make them feel at home..." Aoi explained.
The blonde laughed then walked over to Aoi, standing next to him and setting his hand on his shoulder.
"You're very funny... just do it. Ok?"
"Hehe! Fine."
"Aoi-kun?!"
A female hollered from outside with a knock at the front door. Aoi smiled and left the room to answer the door with excitement.

"Hey, My Love!" Aoi said joyfully, opening the door to a beautiful girl with (e/c) eye's and (h/l), (h/c) hair, who he, and only he calls 'My Love'.
"What's up?"
he asked, bringing his Love into his arms for a hug.
"Nothing, just wondering how my Darling is doing."
"Nothing much, just cleaning around the house."
The Aoi pecked (y/n)'s lips and held her close to him.
"Oh, konnichiwa (y/n)! How nice to see you!"
Ruki interrupted the lovey-dovey moment. The couple playfully rolled their eyes and glared at the short blonde.
"Hey, Ruki-san."
"I didn't mean to interrupt your moment. I just need to borrow your Darling for less than 30 seconds."
Ruki finished with a sneering smile, holding his head high.
The tall man groaned and threw his head back in exaggeration.
"Oh yeah, um, (y/n)... would you like to come over for dinner tonight? Our cousin is coming over from out of town for a few days."
"I would love to"
Ruki smiled at (y/n) and shook her hand then bowed.
"So um, I will be going... for now. I'll see you two later."
(y/n) kissed Aoi one more time before leaving.
".... she's such a sweetheart..."
Ruki said, patting Aoi's back. The older brother snickered and began to walk off out the door.
"I'm going to do somethings before she gets here and get a little prepared for work. See ya later Ruki!"
"Aoi wait..."