My Feelings For You. Ruki x Reader.

Suggested by NouireLouitaz. Thank you and I hope you like it.
Sorry for any mistakes in advance.
Enjoy! ^ω^
-

"Come on, Ruki! Let's go!"
"U-u-m, o-o-kay

A (h/c) haired female grasped onto her brunette haired male friend's hand and began to run with him somewhere.

The (h/c) haired, (y/n), was a delightful girl. She had a bright personality and a bright spirit.
She was kind, sweet, and confident.

Her friend brunette haired friend, Ruki, on the other hand, was quite the opposite.
He was quiet, a little shy and not confident at all.

He never talked much, he always kept to himself and he never said what he really felt.

"Come on, Ruki! If we don't hurry, it'll be dark by the time we get there!"

(y/n) tugged little Ruki's body.
"Maybe if you told me where we're going, I'd be more relaxed."
Ruki muttered out.
"It's a surprise!"

Ruki didn't feel too good about this. But, he didn't say anything; as usual.
It would be a guessing game to all if they asked what Ruki felt, about others. Feelings about others was something he would never a word about. When asked, he would usually shrug, say nothing meaningful, or just won't answer. He was even quiet about his feelings to his friends.
But there was one person he completely hid his feelings from.

"Are we there yet?"
"Almost~ take a look around, do the surroundings seem familiar?"
"Mm..." Ruki didn't have an answer. He kept glancing around his surroundings. They were walking (more like running) through a very quiet town. It seemed like hardly anyone lived in the small houses down the blocks. Ruki raised his head and stiffed to air, it was salty, smelled like sea water was nearby.

Ruki thought of that one person. He loved them more than he could imagine. He wanted to tell them how he felt, but didn't know how to, he didn't have the courage and most of all, he didn't want to mess things up between him and them.

"Okay Ruki, close your eyes."
(y/n) commanded Ruki. He obeyed and closed his eyes.
"Don't worry, I got your hand, I won't let you get hurt."

Ruki held onto (y/n)'s hand as she walked him to somewhere, he assumed it was the surprise.

"Are we there yet?" Ruki asked impatiently.
"Almost! Keep a steady balance, we gotta go down some steps-but don't worry, I got you."

Ruki sighed and kept his eyes closed with a tight grip on (y/n)'s hand. As it was quiet, Ruki thought of a few things in his head. Maybe more than a few, he was starting to get a headache; but quickly became relaxed after hearing the sound of water waves.

"Alright, Ruki! You can open your eyes!" (y/n) exclaimed, letting go of Ruki's hand.
Ruki opened his eyes and saw (y/n) standing in front of him, the area was familiar, very familiar. Sandy ground, small waves of water, they were on a beach. The area sent Ruki a strange feeling.

"So?" (y/n) asked
"So?"
"Ruki!"
"What!?"
"Ugh!"
Ruki frowned his eyebrows in confusion as he watched (y/n) groan and run her hands through her (h/c) hair.

"Ruki.., this is where we first met, not to mention, today is also the day we first met."
Ruki widened his eyes and felt guilt inside him. He had forgotten about him and his close friends anniversary.

He remembers how they met very well.
"I-I-I'm sorry, (y/n).. I'm really am." Ruki walked up to her and hugged her with a blush appearing on his face.
"I know we always do something special, but I just... I-I've been thinking of a lot of stuff lately."

(y/n) hugged Ruki back tightly and buried her face in the crook of his neck, making him blush darker.
"I remember well how we met," Ruki started,
"I remember you doing photography here, I was just strolling around here getting away for a moment from my friends and they're beach party," he hugged her tighter

"I stumbled into you upon my stroll and admired your.. work, photos. When we introduced each other, you stared at me for a moment then told me to keep my posture and look at the ground..."
Ruki pulled (y/n) out their embrace and pulled out his wallet, showing her he had the same photo from that day in his wallet. "And you took my photo..."

"You still have it?" (y/n) asked touching the photo gently, Ruki only nodded in response.

"That's... sweet. Anyway.. why don't we go do something else?"
(y/n) asked already walking off without Ruki.
"W-w-wait!" Ruki stuttered out and ran to (y/n). He grabbed her arm and accidentally tugged back too hard on her, making her bump into and falling on him.

Both let out a grunt as they clashed. Ruki opened his eyes and saw (y/n) laying on top of him. She sat up a bit and saw Ruki with a very blushed face, making her chuckle.

"You got some muscles in your arms Ruki-san. Come on, let-"
Just when (y/n) was about to get up off Ruki, he wrapped an arm around her and held her down onto him. He caressed her cheek with his free hand.

"(y-y/n).., that day we met, I think it was more than liking your photos that got us together as friends." Ruki said looking (y/n) in her eyes, averting them a few times from shyness. He was nervous and lost for words for a moment, she could see it in his eyes.
"We're close friends, we do just about everything together, we even rely on each other. I really treasure we have...but..."
Ruki swallowed his courage and looked (y/n) straight in the eyes

"I realized from ever since the moment I met you, to present time, my feelings for you have grown stronger... and those feelings have given me the feeling of love."
(y/n) only looked at Ruki with a blush lightly appearing on her face.

"I-I love you, (y/n)." Ruki confessed.
"I-I... I..." (y/n) became suddenly shy. Ruki ran his hand from her cheek to the back of her head, he gently pulled her down close to his face, he pressed his lips against hers and kissed her.

The two blushed madly as the kiss broke.
"I-I love you.. too.., Ruki." (y/n) said, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"W-why don't we go see a movie together?" (y/n) suggested
"I like it right here." Ruki said before kissing her again, only passionate this time.

-
I hope this came out good. Idk about towards the end, you see, I was cooking and everything I attempted to make was a failure so I got frustrated and un-relaxed. Reita's fault everything went bad... XD
Please vote & comment!

Bye-bye! (For now) >ω<

~story has been edited for mistakes. Not entirely sure if all mistakes are corrected.~