happy Valentine's day! Ruki x Reader

In celebration of Valentine's day!
-
February 14.

Reader's p.o.v.

I laid in my bed with my eye's closed. Yes, I was awake... but I was too comfortable and warm to get up. I fluttered my eyes open and lifted my head to look at the clock and read it was 8:15am
I laid my head back down then turned over to greet a good morning to my boyfriend, but he wasn't there. In his place, were beautiful red rose petals that trailed from the bed, to out the bedroom door. I picked up a petal and gently rubbed it in between my fingers, feeling the velvet.

'February 14, Valentine's day'

I remembered. I smiled to myself and got out of bed and followed the trail.
From the bed to the hall, from the hall, to the kitchen; and there, on the kitchen counter was a bright red envelope along with a small beautiful red box, a boutique of roses and a little basket filled with pieces of candy.
I walked closer to the pretty objects and examined them curiously, picking up the envelope and reading what was written on it.
'To that special person in my life...'
I turned the envelope over and opened it and pulled out a card... with a picture of Sabu-chan with a rose in his mouth. I chuckled at the adorable picture and continued to read inside the pink card decorated with hearts.
(Y/n), you make me smile like no one else can, you make me laugh with pure joy and you're always there for me when I need someone.
You're everything and more that I want in a girl.
I love you (full name). - Ruki

My heart felt like it skipped a beat as I read the card over and over. I set it down and smiled at everything on the counter. I opened the red box and found a beautifully framed picture of me and Ruki from when we first met at the art museum's opening night.
Tears started to spill from my eyes, unable to contain the emotions I felt. I held the picture to my chest, hugging it. Sitting the frame down and checking out the basket of candy and smelled the roses.
I occupied myself by looking through the candy and checking out the variety of sweets. Suddenly I felt a presence behind me, but kept my focus on the treats; then a warm hand slid down my legs and an arm wrapped around my back, I was picked up off the ground bridal style and embraced into a pair of warm body.
"Happy Valentine's (y/n)"
He whispered into my ear.
"Aww. Thanks, Ruki! Happy Valentine's Day."
I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Can I tell you something?"
Ruki said with a blush across his face.
"Yes?"
"I love you!"
"I love you too!"
He smiled at me and gave me a sweet and gentle passionate kiss.
-
Sorry it's so short ( ̄ー ̄) please don't hurt me!(^^)/
Anyway hope you liked it, again sorry it's short, please vote, comment and follow.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Single or not, hope you have a great day!(^o^)v