17.Bought

Its few weeks later. Now I am gonna explain how are we living. Me and Niall together and Zayn and Perrie together. Harry alone and Louis with Eleanor together as Eleanor is moving in now. That she is 18 now and Sophie is still living with her parents as they won't let her leave even though she is 18 for a long time. She said she is moving anyways and she started to slowly mover her things here. As to Harry he is back at one night stand, Liam said that he always to that after he gets hurt.

"Guys we should move house this one is getting to small"Louis said loudly as he was walking into the garden were everyone was. We look at each other "How would we have money for that?"Sophie asked. Liam had a smirk on his face and Louis chucked." You see first we would sell this one and as we can say we have saved money for couples years now"Zayn said. I looked at Niall who had a smirk bigger then I ever saw."I don't even want to know"I mumbled. They chuckled "No you don't"Niall said."So are we moving?" Eleanor asked."Yes" Louis shouted." I saw this really nice house at the other side of the town for sale about a week ago"Sophie said."Ohh come on show us"Liam said. Sophie nodded " But only few people are going so it's gonna be me,Sophie, Liam,Niall,Eleanor"Louis said. I didn't mind staying so I nodded.So me,Perrie,Zayn, Harry are staying here.

It was about an hour when they came back. I was in the kitchen making myself a smoothie when the front door flew open."Guess who bought a house"Louis screamed.All of us came together to the living room. I stood in the doorframe siping on my smoothie."Is it better then this one"Perrie asked."Yeah, way better"Liam said." We are moving next weekend"Niall said as he grabbed a cup from me and drank some." We are signing the contract tomorrow"Sophie said. "Its my good old friends house so we are safe as like you know we don't have work or anything but he doesn't mind until we will pay him"Liam said. I can't wait to see it as they say they said is way better." So we are slowly moving in through the week"Eleanor said. My smile grew bigger I just can't wait." So we are selling this one"I said. "Yeah I think I even know a friend of mine that will buy it from us"Louis said.

It's Monday morning. Louis friend said straight away that he will buy it. We officially bought the other house. I would never think that we would move from here. Lads told us that they gathered money through the years when they used to be in a gang or selling 'stuff' and they never used to pay for stuff they also 'got' a lot of money from their parents. As most of their parents are rich or something like that and they were to proud of there life so they kicked there kids out from the house. As they didn't fit into there life.

We were in school there was only few classes left till the end. Everyone in school knew that we are moving house so all of them are expecting a party soon. Today is gonna be my first time seeing the house as I didn't go yesterday when they went to sign the contract. I had a really bad headache so I spend the whole day in bed.

As I was walking out from school Niall,Eleanor and Louis were waiting for me by Niall's car, smoking. When I was walking down the stairs the memory of my parents from few weeks ago came back giving me shivers. They didn't bother me since then but from that day I have a feeling like someone is watching me.

I walked up to them Niall, he kissed me lightly on the lips and all of us got into the car. For now we have only two pair of keys but Liam went to do more of them.

As we stopped in front of a big white house.I was shocked that its our house now. Niall opened his door and jump out of the car all of us did the same. Parking space in front of the house was huge and we still had a garage more to the back.The house is all white with black details and roof. Niall opened the door. The first thing I saw was black stairs to my right. In front of me was huge empty space. There was a huge mirror and round small table in the middle. After that there was a small hall which goes to a large kitchen. It has and Island in the middle and there is even a small bar more to the back which was contented to huge living room. It was twice the size of our old one. On the wall was hanging a massive Tv. Opposite to the Tv were big two couches and in front there was a small black coffee table.

I was amazed already and I loved this place from the minute we walked in. The backyard is huge as well and it has a swimming pool similar to the one we have but this one has jacuzzi as well. I was looking around just when Niall grabbed my hand and turned me around. I smile at him and he smiled at me.

"Ok now we will show you the rooms" Niall said and start to walk up the stairs holding my hand.There was two floors on the first one was four rooms each of them had a bathroom except one."So this room is Zayn and Perrie's room." Louis said as we he pointed at the first room to my right." The next one is Sophie and Liam's room" Eleanor said as she pointed at the door opposite."And the one more at the back is Harry's and the one next to it is a guest room."Niall said while pointing. We turned to our left and walked up the stairs. As we were on the second floor there was three closed doors and small stairs in the corner to the right back."This one is ours and the one opposite to it is yours"Louis said as he pointed to the door to my right.

Niall nodded his head as for me to open the door. I slowly open the door and first thing I saw was a king size bed in the middle of the room. Team of the room was more grey,white and black colours. The furniture was white, two walls were grey and two were white. Little detail such as pictures frames or mirror frames were black.There was balcony to the right side of the bed. That's good because I sleep on the right side. Bathroom was next to the room door. So I will get confused which door is which I am sure. Our room was peaceful but also blank there is no pictures or paintings but to my surprise I like it that way.

I heard Niall closing the door behind us, I was standing in the middle and looking at the sunset through the window. Niall hugged me from the back and placed his head on to my left shoulder."You like it"He asked."No, I love it"I answered quickly with a big smile.

After an hour of moving some stuff in to our room we where on our way home. I was so tired that it was hard not to close my eyes. After a long fight with myself I gave up and closed my eyes. I woke up when the car stopped but I kept my eyes close. I love when Niall carries me so I took the opportunity.Niall opened my door and picked me up. I expected him to carry me like always bridal style but I was mistaken. He through me over his shoulder , that made me gasp and he closed the car door."I knew your not asleep you cheeky thing but you can't fool me or lie to me."He said and I could imagine the smirk on his face.