4.I am safer here

Monday morning

Jade's P.O.V

When I woke up Niall wasn't next to me. I figured that he is downstairs. I was walking down and I heard Niall and Liam talking. I went quietly to hear what they are talking about." Yea she didn't win and Perrie had a total breakdown at least that's what Zayn said." I heard Liam said." Its horrible girls won't take the news really well they care about Perrie so much" Niall said. All of sudden world around me start to turn but I managed to say "No, why Perrie". They turned their heads towards me. Then I got dizzy and I blacked out.

I woke up but I didn't open my eyes. "What the hell is happening to her she is fainting every few days" I heard Eleanor say." Niall do you know anything we should know. At least do you know why is this happening?" Louis said." No I don't know but I will find out. To be honest I don't really know about her past or problems" Niall said as I felt him pulling my legs on to his lap. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I saw everyone looking at me with amazement." When I get stress out or overwhelmed I faint." I say as I look at Niall." You heard?" Sophie said." Yes I did" I answer."Come on guys we have school in 40 minutes." Liam said.With that everyone got up and got ready. Niall carried me upstairs because in his opinion I am to weak.

At school

I as we walk through the gate everyone is looking at us. " Problem?" I asked looking at the group looking at us." Yh do you have a problem?" Liam said. "No, no we're really sorry" A boy mumbles under his breath. We walk in to the school and went to our first period. Niall, Sophie, Louis and I had the first period together which was English. We sat at the back at the row of four just talking. When Amy walks in and comes to my desk." What can I help you with?" I asked in sarcastic voice."Will you please tell Harry to fuck of from Emily."I stood up and looked at Niall."What?You didn't tell me." I said. "Jade well I was -" I cut him off. "Where is Harry?"I ask." Come on with me" Amy said grabbing my wrist. As we walked into the classroom we see Emily and Harry kissing. I grabbed Harry and Amy grabbed Emily and we dragged them in to the hall. Where everyone from my group and Amy's ' group' we're waiting." You would like to explain" I said giving Harry a dirty look. " Ok I never knew this is gonna get so serious. I played Harry ok. I was trying to get you to love me and then break your little hart." Emily said. "Wtf  Emily you ruined our plan." Amy said while giving Emily a death glare.

Thats when Sophie grabbed Amy's hair and Eleanor grabbed Emily's hair and pulled them onto the ground. I got closer then and scream into the face."You little bitchs you planed this to hurt Harry. Your unbelievable and I used to call ye friends. Your gonna pay for this." Sophie and Eleanor smashed their heads agains the lockers." But I am gonna be fair Emily told us the truth before hurting Harry so we won't be as cruel to her as to you Amy."I continue.Then I turned to the lads and they showed us its time to go. So me and the girls walked to them.As we were walking up to our class that was on for about an 20 minutes. Niall grabbed me by my waist pulled me on his shoulders."We are not in the mood for school anymore."He said walking to the entrance."I so sorry Harry"I said as we walked out of school. " Yeah whatever and I thought I would be as lucky as Niall was with you." Harry said and with that we got into the car. Niall was driving and we went to the their house." Guys maybe we will go the beach?" Sophie asked. All of us agreed and went to pack." Niall can we go my house so I can get my stuff?"I asked as he had finishing getting ready." Ya sure come on lets go. You know I was never in your house." He said as we got in to the car.

At my house I got the keys and opened the door. We walked to my room and Niall laid onto the bed. I got my bikini and I was planning to change." I going to change don't touch anything."I said.
"Well I saw you naked before so wont you just get change here." He said pulling me by my waist." No I don't think so." I Said while trying to get out of his grip but he was to strong." Ohh come on I dare you." He said while kissing my collarbone." Fine"I stood up and went to my closet. I took off my shirt and bra and as i was putting my bikini top on. Niall came behind me and pulled the strings and tied them. "If  we only had time." He said and then kissing my neck."I will grab some food and stuff and finish packing and changing." With that he left the room.