15.Birthday

Today is Niall's birthday. We have been in school few weeks. Nothing important happened. No one stands in our way just Amy and Emily didn't get the hint to better leave us alone.

That didn't go well for them when they got superglued to their chairs. Obviously we got in trouble mostly me and Harry. I  don't know why though because it was Niall and Louis. We got detention and they couldn't stop laughing that we got in trouble. That was few days ago though.

I woke up before Niall who was fast asleep next to me. I slowly lifted his hand off my hip and slide out of the bed. We are throwing a party in the house today for Niall's birthday. He is fairly happy about it. It's 10 am now, I walked downstairs in my pjs into the kitchen. I heard people talking in the garden. So after I made myself coffee I walked out to them."Hi" I said when I walked out to the garden. All of the lads were here except Niall." Hey" They said back.

I sat down next to them and took a sip of my coffee. There was silence like before I came they were talking about something secret and now they can't because I am here." So what were ye talking about"I asked after a while. They looked at each other " Nothing interesting" Liam said." Yeah sure, what's the deal now" I said. Louis looked at Liam and gave him a look."We can't tell you Jade it's boys stuff"He said and pat my shoulder. I gave him a suspicious look. He just gave me a smile and sat back down.

We sat there and talked about the party. When we heard someone yawning and steps coming towards us. I knew it was Niall. Before I could turn around his hands were on my shoulders."Hey" he said. I looked up and he was looking down at me."Happy birthday Ni"I said. He smiled and gave me kiss. Guys stood up and shouted "Happy birthday leprechaun " and gave him a bear hug. I laugh cause they started to call him that because of me after the paintball fight.

"Haha funny, it's your fault" Niall said when he saw me laughing." Thanks guys" he continued. We sat together and waited for others to wake up. We talked about the party and Niall being nineteen.

After a while everyone was downstairs wishing Niall happy birthday. We ate breakfast obviously they did and I tried my best to eat as normal as I can. After that we all went back to our rooms and got changed. Guys went to the shops to buy few stuff for the party later tonight. As to us girls we had to clean up around. Its not as warm as it used to be but I know people are gonna be using swimming pool. After we were done I felt lack of energy and went to Niall's and mine room. Since the boys weren't back yet and I decided to take a nap.

Dream

"No please stop"I screamed sitting in the corner of the kitchen. He laughed and kick me in the stomach. I placed my hands on the floor for support and tried to breathe normally." You think you can do what you want and not get a punishment for it." He screamed into my face while pulling me hair up so I would  look at him. You could smell the alcohol so bad that it was hard to breath."No, I just wanted to go cinema with Ella." I said. He laughed at me slam my head against the wall. I could hear the bells in my head and everything got blurry.

I sat up catching my breath with tears in my eyes. I looked around the room and tried to relax." You are safe here, Niall will protect you" I thought to myself. I laid back down and looked at phone it was 2pm. I slept less then an hour. Out of nowhere I heard the lads shouting from downstairs. O guess they ate back. I pulled out my sweatpants and a tank top and walked downstairs to the kitchen as I heard that they are there. I walked in and straight away I got hug from Niall. He took me by surprise but I hugged back straight away. He kissed my forehead and walked back to the shopping bags. I walked up to the girls that were sitting on the counter and sat next to them.

It was later in the day and we were getting ready in Perrie's room. I was wearing black ripped shorts and a black lace long sleeve crop top. I had my hair down and had my black over ankle black converse. I was doing my makeup and girls were doing there hair or makeup as well. I was done first so I decided that I will get my phone from Niall's room. As I closed door behind me and walked to the hallway I could hear people gathering. I walked into the room and grab my phone from the night stand. It was 8pm so I am not surprised that people are here already.