7.Music

20th of June

Today all of us are going to a music festival for 3 days so we are camping there too.Niall and I are better then ever. Bella and Harry are getting close too.

"Guys come on already." I hear Louis scream from outside.Me and Niall took the longest to get ready. Its not because we had a quickie......."Calm down your tits." I hear Niall scream from behind me. I giggled because Louis hates when someone says that to him.

We went outside and Niall locked the door.We got into the car and I had to sit on Niall's lap since there was no space. I was really tiered so I leaned my head on Niall's chest and he hugged me tightly with that I felt asleep.

"Princess wake up were here."I heard Niall say. "No" I said and I placed my head on his shoulder. I was to tiered to wake up.He just giggled and took me bridal style and got out of the car. The sun hit me straight into the face. Niall laid me on the grass." Sorry princess but you have to wake up or your staying here." Niall said. I growled at him and slowly got up.Niall took my hand and we took our stuff and followed the others.

Guys were putting up the tents. Louis just sat on the chair and cheered for them. What a lazy prick. We had two big tents and we are going girls in one and boys in the other one.Harry and Zayn were struggling but Liam and Niall didn't at all. Liam did most of the work though. Me and the girls went for drinks and for the plan of the shows.

When we came back they were finishing.We sat on the bench that was made out of wood. When they were done all of us placed our stuff in our tents and sat back down. " There is nothing really interesting playing so we should go on the roller coaster that they have here." I said.They all agreed even Zayn I thought he's scared of them but never mind.

We were going on the last roller coaster that has loops and its really fast and long so Zayn backed out and so did Bella. Me and Niall sat on the front, We both love them even though we are both scared. I heard Liam and Louis scream the most even though all of us are screaming.

We got off it and we were both laughing because of Liam and Louis screaming like girls. We went to eat it was getting dark we went for pizza. As we were eating we were talking and laughing it was good time. We went back to our place and made fire we sat around it and we were drinking and playing truth or dare. I ended up kissing Perrie. Great dare Louis. Payback is a bitch so he ended up in Eleanor's underwear which I am happy that she had tongs on. It was 1am so we decided to get to our tens.

It was 4am I couldn't sleep. I went outside in my pjs and jumper and shoes on. I sat on the grass. I looked at amazing view that we had as we had our tens on a hill. I sat there for a good while until." Can't sleep?"I heard someone saying behind me." Ya" I answered knowing its one of the lads.
He sat next to me and it was Louis."You can't either?" I said." No, but I don't know why." He said." Me neither." I answered turning my head back to the view. We just sat there watching the view talking once in while. We laid back looking at the starts. Not even 10 minutes past and I can hear Louis snoring. I went for a blanket and pillow after 20 minutes trying to wake him up. I brought he's stuff from the tent and made him comfortable. It was 5 am now and I was getting tiered so I went back to my tent and soon felt asleep.

In the morning I woke up from laughing from the outside. As I was getting up I saw Niall doing the same. We smiled to each other and went to see what are they laughing at. As we got to them we saw that they are laughing at Louis that is down the hill sleeping all in mud. We were all laughing so bad right now that Louis woke up. He first looked confused but then mad and he gave me a death glare. So I told the others the story as Louis was claiming the hill." I am sorry Lou but you didn't want to wake up." I said as I tried to stop myself from laughing. He just gave me a death glare but then smiled. Louis left to shower as we all did too.

It was 12am and we were getting ready to go to the lake thats close by. We walked we got there in about 20 minutes. As we got to the lake I dropped my stuff and took off my clothes. Before I could do anything Niall picked me up and through me over his shoulder and ran into the water. "That prick" I thought to myself. I decided that I will pretend that something happened and I won't get from under the water. After while I heard him panicked and picked me from under the water. I had closed eyes. " Jade, Jade what happened, say something." Niall screamed/whispered. I just spit water from my mouth straight on to his face. The others just laugh he opened his eyes with an evil look on his face. He started to spin and through me again. I swam back to him " you little prick" I said as I stood in front of him. He just laughed and crashed his lips on to mine. It was like we were hungry for each other. Before it could get anything more passionate. Liam splashed water over us." It was getting heated." Louis commented. As all of them were in the water now. We just laugh but I could see Niall blush same as I did.

It was 8pm we were getting ready because Arctic Monkey were playing in about an hour. I was wearing denim high waisted shorts with ripped parts. I had my grey Converse and a maroon crop top with" Music" Written on it in with black font and I had my hair down.

We were walking to the event. They were going on in about 10 minutes. As we were walking me and Niall couldn't walk without each other. At one point I just jumped on his back without him even knowing do he obviously feel down.

When we got there we just sat on a grass but not for long. It was going for a while and then the song" Do I wanna  know?" Came up mine and Niall's favorites. I looked up at him and he looked at me down and then we kissed. Niall pulled me on to his shoulders and then the other boys did the same. I came up with an idea I gave my phone to a person behind us and tole her my idea she nodded her head and walk a bit backwards so she will have a better view I told the girls.  The girl came back with my phone. I look at the picture.We hold hands in the air and we were on our boyfriends shoulders and you could only see the back of us. In the background you could see the lights and the stage and smoke. It looked amazing.

When the Arctic Monkeys were done we were walking back to our place . I showed them the picture and they all loved it. I set it as my home screen because my lock screen was me and Niall. I send it to the lads they didn't ask but I didn't care. I knew they liked it too. I send it to the girls bur they asked me to.

"Jade can we go for a walk?"Niall screamed to me as I was far in front of him with the girls. Everyone looked surprised." Yh sure Ni give me a second." I replied as I grabbed his Nirvana hoodie and pulled over my head. I was getting cold and I loved wearing his clothes." I love when you put my clothes on." He whispered as we started to walk.Like he was reading my mind.

We were walking for a while now in silence holding hand. " Is there something you want to tell me or you just felt for a walk." I said. He looked at me like he was thinking about his answer." I just wanted to spend time with you alone." He said and then turned his head straight and we started to walk again. I shrugged it off because he isn't saying everything. We were walking for about 30 minutes without talking. It was comfortable silence we were enjoying the background music. Out of nowhere Niall sat down on the grass and pulled me over his lap. I looked deep into his ocean blue eyes. I was looking for sadness, happiness or nervous sign. I found sadness." What happened Ni ?" I Asked."Nothing." He answered while looking away." Niall James Horan I am waiting." I said little bit louder but still whit calm voice. He slowly looked back at me and then I saw tears forming in his eyes. I didn't have to wait long for the tear to slip on his cheek. I swiped it off." Even though I am not home I have a friend looking out for my family. He called me two day's ago and told me that my close cousin had an accident and he wasn't lucky. He passed away on his way to hospital. I was the closest with him even closer then with my brother." He  said tears falling on to my lap but he's voice was still clear. I didn't know what to do so I just hugged him as tight I can. He hugged me back as I couldn't breathe. After a while we pulled away."We should go for his funeral." I spiked up.He looked at me surprised. "I know you and your mom, but you should do it for your cousin and I will be there to support you." I said. " You know your amazing right " he answered." When is the funeral?" I asked." In a week" He answered. " Ok we're going but we need to buy tickets." I answered hugging him once again. I pulled away looked in to his ocean blue eyes and we kissed passionately for a long while.We started to walk back to our place.

As we got there we noticed everyone was already asleep. We passionately kissed for goodbye and went in to our tents.