6.Kiss

1st of June ( about a month past from the last part.)

Everyone is still in the same couples. My dad hasn't get out jail so for now I am safe. The funeral for Perrie's family was about a week ago. She took it pretty well till she saw her sister and Zayn made a speech about Kate. Then Perrie broke. She was bad for few days bur she's better now.On my birthday which were on the 24 of May. We had a big party and got really drunk. I nearly cheated on Niall but I stopped myself in time. I told Niall in the morning he got a bit mad but then he calmed down he was happy that I stopped myself and the I am honest with him. We went on few dates to have some time alone. We got to know each other better. From that time our relationship got better.

"Today is the last day of school finally." Louis screamed waking me and Niall up on purpose by jumping on our bed.
"I am getting ready come on guys wake I am going to get ready." Louis said walking out the door. I turn my head to Niall to see that he's already looking at me. I kiss him on the lips and went to the bathroom to get ready. I wore denim short shorts, grey Vans and black crop to with " Arctic Monkeys" written on it.I straighten my hair and did my makeup. I walk out from the bathroom to see Niall naked in the middle of them room." Jeez keep something for yourself Horan." I said looking down walking to my phone which is on the night table." Its not like you didn't see it before and don't tell you don't like it." He said hugging me from the back in his boxers now." I didn't say any of those things Horan." O said turning to face him. We both had he biggest smirks on our faces." No Horan not now maybe later. I am going for breakfast. See you downstairs." I said that getting out of his grip kissing him on the cheek and leaving the room. I walked downstairs no one was there everyone is still getting ready. I walk into the kitchen and decided I will make waffles and bacon for everyone.

When I was finishing and I placed a last plate of waffles. I heard Harry screaming." I know its you Jade I can smell it." I laugh. In second I heard footsteps of about nine people running down. They ran in sat around the table and started to eat. I just stood there looking at them and giggling to myself. I sat down and ate with them.

We arrived at school late like always. We walked in and got to our first classes. Me , Liam and Zayn had History together we walk in. The teacher was about to say something but Liam interrupted him by saying." Save it. Its the last day of school." With that we walked to the back of the classroom and sat in our row.

After few classes it was lunch time as I and Perrie are walking up to our table . Everyone is already there froze when I saw Amy kissing Niall.Niall pushed her back but after few seconds." What the actual fuck." I scream. Everyone was looking at me but I didn't care." Jade calm down there has to be an explanation for this." Perrie said everyone heard her anyways." Jade I can-" Niall start to say but I cut him off." I can't believe it. When this guy was trying to kiss I pushed him away even though I was drunk. Well I see you don't care." I scream turning around running out from school. I closed the door behind me. So they can't follow be because if you close those door you need a key to open them. I heard all of them screaming my name but just ran. I took my keys went to my house. Locked the doors and sat in a corner of my room." How could he do that to me. Why? Why didn't he just push her away straight away. What did I do to deserve it." I said to myself. Thats when I realised I am crying. I rock myself back and forward. Trying to think what's next. I walk to the kitchen take my mom's alcohol and sit there and drink till I passed out.

I woke up the next morning with a big headache. I didn't drink much I was just so tiered and the stress that's why I passed out. I went to go for a shower trying to think through what will happened next. I walk back to my room and sit on the bed. I check my phone. I had 67 missed calls and 86 messages form everyone. I read through them they were all "where are you" , " we were at you house but no one was there." ," I am sorry I can explain." And this one was from Niall. But I didn't want to think about him. This hurts more then it should then I read a last message." Please don't do anything stupid. At least write back that your still alive." This one was from Perrie. I told her about my self harm. I decided to write back to Perrie." I am alive but Perrie it hurts more then it should." And then I clicked send.I sit there not knowing what to do anymore.

I am confident I took my car and went to the " hill house"I park and walk up to the door I open it quietly. I walk to the living room to see everyone there. They were talking about me. Perrie was saying about my self harm and she is worried that I will do it again or worse then she said about my message to her.I stood there angry I told her not to tell anymore EVER." And I thought I could trust you." I speak up. They turned there heads and all of them stood up." Your alive nothing happened to you?" Liam said." No" I respond coldly. I look at them till I spot Niall. He looked so sad. I think he was crying. I mean its just a kiss but when it was about me and I didn't even kiss that guy but Niall got so mad anyways.

I look at him and he looks." Are you gonna look at me and not say anything or are you gonna explain." I said.He looked at me and then down." Ok I get it I am leaving ,bye." I said and I started to walk to the door. Before I could leave the leaving room Niall grabbed my writs and pulled me back."Yes?" I said looking him in the eyes. I actually don't care what his explanation. I don't know what's wrong with me but I don't care if we are we going to be together he hurt me. I know I love him but it hurts." I am sorry" He said. " Explanation would be nice." I said snapping my hand out if his grip. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "I feel bad. No stop Jade." I think to myself." Ok. She came up to us and she said that she know about the thing that you nearly kissed that guy and she asked how did I felt. So I said it hurt me. So she then said that we should show you how it feels and then she kissed me. I didn't kissed back I promise and I know it took me a long while to pull away. I didn't realise what I was doing.Jade I am sorry." He said holding my hand and looking me in the eyes. He isn't lying but It just hurts. I look at the others and they look at me with confused looks. I can't not forgive him I love him and I can't loose my family. I look at him but I am speechless. I slide my hand out of his. He looks down and up at me, He has a tear in his eye but he's holding it back. I just stood there on my tiptoes and kiss him. I slide my hands around his neck and he puts his hands around my waist and he kissed back." I thought your gonna leave. So do you forgive me?" He said after I pulled away."I am forgiving you but your an asshole and your gonna pay for it." I said with a smirk on my face." Fine,at least your still mine." He said hugging me back,