9.White

I slowly start to wake up but I couldn't open my eyes just yet. I heard noise in the background and the bed felt weird. I thought I felt asleep in Niall's room when I got through the window. Then it hit me everything came back. I opened my eyes and looked around the room. To see I am in hospital. White walls. White furniture, white covers, white blinds white door. Just white.

Dr.Murphy walked into my room."Oh good your awake."he said. I just nod my head."I guess you're confused so I am gonna explain."he said. Again I just nod."Niall your boyfriend told me about your mother and they arrested her. Ok , because of lack of vitamins,protein and fiber and etc and because lost of blood you blacked out. You were asleep for a day. I told Niall to go home and get rest and told him I will call him when you wake up so he is probably on his way." He said and start to leave after he told me more information and that i can leave in few hours. He started to walk out."Thank you" I managed to finally speak up. "No problem, I am happy you used your beautiful voice at least." He answered with a huge smile on his face. I smile back and he left.

I didn't have to wait seconds for Niall to run it to my room and crashed his lips on to mine. We talked and he explained everything. At the end he told me that my stuff are already in his walk in wardrobe. After a while nurse came in gave me a list of medicine and told me I can leave.

We were on our way home. I didn't realise that we were going wrong on till Niall parked under Nando's." What are we doing here?" I asked."I know you starved yourself. When you were asleep in a hospital I went through the memories of last week or two. I realise that you didn't eat much and I talked to the doctor and he agreed with me."Niall answered. I sat there thinking if I went home that day my secrets would be safe but no I needed cuddle him. I mentally slapped my self."Ohh" I managed to say. He grabbed my hand and walk in to Nando's.

We were on our way to the house after eating and some clothes shopping. I was so tired the only thing I wanted was to sleep. I started to fall asleep when the door flew open."were home" Niall said grabbing my hand and our bags. He nearly had to drag me become my legs weren't working anymore.

We were laying in Niall's room. It was inly 7pm but it was a long day. We just talked and laid there and Niall was playing with my hair. I was sliding my fingers up and down on his chest."What did you mean when you said to my mom you and him will pay for that." I spiked up after a short comfortable silence." Ohh I thought you didn't hear that but anyway. Your mom told me that her and your dad are having a deal but she didn't explain."
Niall said. I was shocked she was talking to a men that made our life's living hell. I just snuggled closer to Niall and felt asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

I rolled to the right side of the bed and then I felt the cold floor touching my left side. I opened my eyes to see my reflection in a mirror on the floor. I stood up and looked at the clock it was 10am. I looked around the room and obviously Niall wasn't in it.

I went in to the bathroom and went for a shower. I let the hot water relax my muscles and sing quietly to the song that was on in the background played by my phone. I stepped out of the shower and cover my self with a towel. I dried my hair and left them down. I did my makeup. I wore black Vans,black ripped high waisted shorts and a maroon tank top with"California bitch" written on it with black font. I tied a denim jacket around my waist.

I stepped out of bathroom while texting in a group chat. That contains Matt,Nash,Cam,Jack.J,Jack.G and Mahogany. I was the closest with them. I was texting them about like a meet up. When I bumped into something and fell on my ass. I looked up to see Louis laughing" I am sorry J." He said and held out his hand. I took it and lifted my self up.

We went downstairs everyone was eating breakfast. Louis walked up to the table full of food. I froze in the doorway and looked at the food on the table.My phone was vibrating in my hand and all of them were looking like at me confused.

I slowly look at my phone. They were messages from the group chat asking me if tomorrow is ok and like thousands of questions mark. I respond with "perfect with me😉"I clicked send. I lifted my head up they were still looking at me. I am made a brave move and sat next to Niall on my right and Perrie on my left. They both had full plates and they still wouldn't get fat. I look down at my plate it was empty I wanted to stay that way even though I was really hungry. I look to my right too see Niall giving me "Don't even think so" look. I look around the table all eyes on me. I look down at myself and all I could see is fat,fat and fat. I pushed my chair backwards and ran off up stairs. I locked Niall's bedroom door and sat on the bed with my back to the frame of the bed.

I stood up and took my clothes off. I walk up to the standing mirror and looked at myself. I saw myself as fat but those people downstairs tell me I am underweight. I will try to eat but they can push it like that. Steering at me and waiting for my move. I heard the door crack. In the reflection I see Niall walking up to me. He placed his head on my shoulder and his arms around my waist.We were both looking at my reflection."I am sorry I won't push you but you need to eat more"Niall said."but I am fat"I mumble under my breath as I thought he won't hear it.He did though" your not even close of being fat. I love you but I loved the body of you three weeks ago. You looked healthier and I had something to cuddle not only bones and the tines fat." Niall said. Tear slipped down my cheek and I just nod.