Markimoo and girliplier read fanfiction.( imagine.)

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"wow you really have to tell everybody our sex life arent you?"

"mmmm yea maybe."

it was a sweet until it got here.

"i kissed him.the kiss got heated again.i ran my hand through his hair wrapping my legs around his waist. He pulled away."(y/n)...no,ill hurt you." "You wont i trust you,i know you wont." "Yes i will,i want to do that as much as you do baby i do but i cant risk hurting.you" "you dont know,unless you try i want to be your test subject i want to be the first to experience you.no matter the risk." "You dont mean that." He argued. "I do,all married couples do it we have to sometime soon why not now." He kissed me again. "Are you sure you want this?once istart iwont be able ti stop until im tired." "I want you" i said oh god this is where things get dirty."

"im ready." mark said.

"of course you are. I kissed him passionately he carried me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed and began kissing my neck.searching for my sweet spot and found it pretty easily.he began sucking it biting on it.earning him a soft moan from me each time he then untied my bikini top and threw it across the room.he began to leave a trail of kisses down from my neck to my breast down to my stomach he smoothly slid off my bikini bottom and began kissing the inside of my thigh.i moaned loudly."are you ok"he asked concerned.i nodded to reassure him. oh god no i cant even continue im done!!"

"nope you gotta read one lemon and two imagines come on and read the rest come on its not like we havent done any of this already"

"gahhhh!ok!!ill continue gosh ok here we go He then began licking my clit soon letting his tongue slip deeper within me.i moaned loudly and arched my back digging my nails into the covers oh god i cant even. feeling it is way different then reading it oh god why did i agree to this!!?!?!"

"because you love me now continue to read."

"oh god ok I was slowly approaching my climax when he stopped making his way up to my face kissing me with passion,love and lust. He already slid his swimming trunks off which surprised me."once i start i cant stop,are yous sure you want this?" "When i said yes i do at the wedding i was sayng yes to everything so im sayng yes to this." "Ok" he kissed me softly passionately and wrapped one arm around me and the other on the headboard for balance.he steadied himself and entered e slowly.i felt a sharp pain and arched my back.he stopped to look at me "Im sorry,to soon?" "No,go" i said he soon started up again. And gradually picked up pace and began to thrust harder.i fet the bed shaking and creaking like crazy."."uhh!mark!" I screamed his name digging my nails into his back.moaning louder and louder each time.i wrapped my legs around his waist pushing him deeper."oh god,(y/n)." I began to come closer ti my climax."mark im soo...oh gahd." "Ok baby hold on im almost there hold on."he kisses me again he then barries his face into my neck he was close i could feel it "ok on three 1..." he said."2..." i said "3..." he said."ahhh!" He screamed riding out his orgasm. Squeezing the head board so hard he snapped it in half literally.he then collapsed tiredly on top of me i.and fell asleep. I stayed up a little longer than he did running my hands through his hair taking in evry detail of this night then drifting off to sleep. oh gahd the worst is over on to the next thing!!"

"nope you have a little more to read."

"oh no please dont be lemon.the next morning oh god please dont be the morning boner I woke up with mark on top of me i smiled reliving the amazing night we had.i moved slightly and felt sore. My sudden movement caused mark to awaken."good morning." I said my hands still in his hair.i felt him smiling."good morning Mrs.Fischbach,how do you feel?" "Good,really good." I said giggling. "Im glad youre happy." He said getting up."wanna take a shower?" He asked.(sorry no smexy shower scene in this lemon chapter fangirls) hahahah yes!!! ok let me continue reading "yes" he took my hand and lead me to the bathroom and turned onthe shower we got in together took a shower and got out i put on a robe hanging on a hook nearby mark quickly went to the bedroom and put on some boxers and a tshirt

 My Markibaby (Markiplier X Reader) Imagines And Lemon (COMPLETED!!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें