Chapter 8

Gilinsky hair blonde!!!!
Like or Nah??

My partner was fucking Samuel. Can my life get any worse. I know he hates me, but idc I just want to get this project over with. He came up to me and sat right in front on me.

So we're partners aye??

I guess so, I said rolling my eyes

Hey I know you don't wanna be my partner, but can we just get this over with and just forget about this.

Sure I guess so

Ok now Class this is Pre Calculus, so that means you're going to have to do some math. Now you and you're partner are getting married and you have to get the house an exact measurement. Can't be to tall not to wide. Got to be EXACT, Mr Maloski said.

That made my life even better 😒

Sammy sat closer to me and whispered in my ear

We're going to be the happiest married couple in this class

I had shivers going down my spine. I don't understand I thought he hated me.

I guess we are, I said fake smiling

We can start working on it at my house this afternoon if you want.

Yeah that sounds ok.

He did outstanding smile that makes me die every time I see him. I swear he is the killer to my heart.

The rest of the day went by really fast and I was actually happy, because I couldn't wait to be with Sammy at his house.
   Wait I don't even know where he lives.
I saw Sammy walking out about to head to his car so I ran to catch up with him

Hey Samuel, umm I don't know where you leave

Oh yeah, my fault just follow me

Ok, I say smiling so hard

I got in my car and drove behind him till bout 15 minutes later we arrived at his house. It wasn't big, but it definitely wasn't small either.
  He got out of his car and I got out of mine as well.

Welcome to the Wilkinson Residence, he says like a tourist.
Follow me miss

I just laughed at his silly self and followed him inside the house. I looked around and saw baby pictures and family photos of him and his family.

Awe look at baby Samuel, I say holding up a baby picture of Sammy.

Hey I was a sexy baby when I was little

We both just started laughing and headed up to his room. His room was amazing. Basically the dream room for every boy. He had almost every game for a guy to like.

Your room is amazing Sammy

Well thank you. When you're the youngest and the only kid leaving here you get what you want.

Haha, that is true.

So tell me about yourself Serenity.

What do you wanna know about??

Just anything. Do you have any siblings??

Nope only child. You??

2 sisters and 1 brother

Wow!! Big family

Yep.

Umm, I think we need to work on this project

Yeah haha, sorry

It's ok

We worked for about 3 hours till my mom texted me saying that I needed to get home.

Sorry Samuel, but I got to dad home

Aww, ok. I guess we can finish another day. Maybe at your house??

Yeah sure, how about tomorrow??

Yeah perfect.

Ok see you

Alright bye.

He walked me out to my car and opened the door for me.

Thanks Samuel

You know I love when you call me Samuel. Only person I like saying it

Well then.... Samuel

He got closer to me. I could feel his breath on me. I wanted to pull away. But GOD does this boy have something on me. And out of nowhere. I went for it

I KISSED SAMUEL FUCKING WILKINSON!!!!

OMG I am sorry, Sammy I didn't mean to. It was just you was so close and...

It's ok Ren, but I do think you need to go though

Umm yeah. Ok talk to you later. I mean see yea. Bye

I drove away from his house as quickly as possible. And drove home. The whole time in the car I was thinking about me kissing him. I just couldn't believe it. I went home and changed and jumped into bed and tried to go to sleep, but all I could think about was.....

Samuel

OMG I finally updated sorry it took me a while this chapter is probably 💩. But that's okay. Since I'm finally on summer break. I'll be fibs hong this story and making a new one. Message or comment who I should do next. Has to be Either Omaha Boys, Derek Luh, Dillon Rupp, Tez, and OLD Magcon.
Thxs ❤️❤️