Chapter 7

If u guys didn't know who played Serenity Floyd's ex boyfriend. This (the picture above) is who plays him. His name is actually Wes Tucker 😂. If you think he's hot, you're my BFF!!!!

*Wednesday Morning*

UGH!!!!! 2 days left until the weekend. I seriously wanted to fake sick, since all the bullshit that's going on at school. I got up, took a shower, and got dressed. I dressed in a red "Class of 2016" long sleeve shirt, black skinny jeans, and red vans. I washed my hair and just left it. I went downstairs. (Same old same old.) I walked outside and saw Wes getting in his car. I swear sometimes, I wish I could just kill him, if it was legal. He smiled at me and I just rolled my eyes and got in the car.

*skip car ride*

I saw Sammy getting out of his car. He was wearing a jean jacket with a white shirt and skinny jeans that you could see his "morning wood" through. I didn't know I was staring at him, till he looked up at me and smiled. I looked down blushing. I walked to the doors of the school and went straight to "Pre-Calculus" I didn't need anything from y locker, plus I just couldn't see Sammy over what I just did. I walked in and smiled at everybody that said "hey" to me. I walked to my seat and sat down waiting and waiting for the bell to ring for class to begin.

*ring ring*

The bell rang and everyone rushed to their seat. I was just laughing at how many people are late for this class. I LOVE IT!!!!! Sammy walked in seconds before the teacher came in. He gave me a smile and I just gave him a little smile. He headed to his seat, which was all the way in the back. The teacher came in and began the lecture.

*45 minutes into class*

Mr. Maloski was talking about a lot of things. I just couldn't keep up. Till he said something about a "project" I looked up very quickly at him and smiled. Projects are my favorite!!! He was talking about how the project is our last full grade. Everyone was happy, exciting, and trying to figure out who they were working with.

"Now, now guys; sorry to break your hearts, but I'll be picking your partners this time." He said

Everyone was groaning and moaning. I was still just anxious wondering who my partner is. He was picking everyone's partners. And there was about 6 people left. He said my name and you wouldn't believe who my partner is..........

Samuel Wilkinson

I'm sorry the is really short, I'm so tired, but I'll update ASAP!!!!! My charger is also the reason I haven't been on here, because it's on crack. 😂 But anyways I'll get this story more update everyday 👍👍