Chapter 3

After the bell rung to head to the next class, I bumped into our Principal Mr. Dickerson. "Hello Ms. Floyd, in a little hurry eh?" He asked. I nodded and kept walking to my next class which is World History. It was an ok class, and it went by really fast (I didn't feel like getting into details about this class or next. Sorry😟) After both my classes were done; I went to say my goodbyes to my best friends and headed to my car as fast as I could to get out of this hell hole place they call school.

*skip ride*

I got to my house, pulled in to the garage, turned my car off and headed into the house. I checked the mail. I saw a bunch of college applicants wanting me to come to their schools. Tbh I didn't even wanna go to college, it's just too damn much. I turned my phone on and heard all the buzzing. I huffed and rolled my eyes as I read some of the texts. They weren't really that important. Just messages from my parents telling me how they won't be home till late tonight (usual) I laid my phone down and tried to find me something to eat. I fixed a cheeseburger, fries, and baked beans. I ate that, then I got interrupted by the doorbell. Ugh!!!, I say while getting up to open the door. I look through the peep hole and saw Zanders and Lacey. I opened it and let them in. "What do you guys want??" I asked. Zanders spoke up and said, "Sammy is coming tomorrow" I rolled my eyes and looked at Lacey. She just shrugged I asked them where Rachael was. "With Josh", Zanders said while putting a finger in his mouth and fake gagged. I laughed and went back to the kitchen to finish my food. They followed as well. "So you two came here, just to tell me he is coming here tomorrow" I asked. Zanders nodded while Lacey just stood there. I rolled my eyes and finished my food. Lacey phone buzzed and she did she had to leave, and Zanders didn't wanna leave, so Lacey left and I was here with him. We watched a couple of episodes of Shameless. Then I told him he had to go home. He nodded and we got into my car and drove to his house. He was really excited to see Sammy tomorrow; I just laughed and kept driving. We finally got to his house, he got out. We said our goodbyes and I drove back home.
It was about 10:56 and I was getting tired. So I slipped on some shorts and a long T Shirt, crawled into bed and fell asleep.

OMG, Sammy is coming tomorrow!!! Who else is excited for this part. I am!!!! What do u guys think will happen???