goodbye

Jason’s pov:

I knew something was up with Kat but i tried not to question it much. I could tell she was still heartbroken from what happened. I wish i could just hold her in my arms and tell her everything will be ok. But i know i cant.
We were all currently on our way home. The day was surprisingly very fun. We went bowling and Alex won. Then we went to eat and we all laughed and messed about. Then we went to the park and raced each other on the swings and then we went to the mall and would get under the rack of clothes lined up and if someone came we would scream ‘boo!’ but then later we got kicked out. And we even got chased by a security guard because Kat tried to seduce him. I hated when she did that but damn she looked hot1 and then when she had him wrapped around her finger she took his gun and we all ran for it.
We had to come home because of the dragons which i know will soon be coming home and we need to get ready for that.
I just hope it goes well because if it doesn’t and Kyle is still alive i will be madder than I’ve ever been. That fucker deserves to be dead!

Kats pov:

Today was just amazing. It was so fun. The laughs and jokes we had were the best. I’m going to miss these guys so much. I knew that i couldt wait till tonight to go because i would end up blurting out to everyone why I’m leaving. So I’ve decided to write a letter and leave it under Jason’s bed and then I’m going to pretend I’m going to go get some clothes and then from there I’m going to pack my things and go. It’s going to be risky but it’s worth a try.

Once we got home i quickly ran up the stairs and locked the door. Once it was locked i got a pen and paper out and started to write my letter...

Once i finished that i tip toed to Jason’s room to see he wasn’t there. I quickly put the not on the bed and ran out to look for Jason. Once i
found him i saw he was in the meeting room and so was everyone else.

I slowly knocked on the door. I heard shuffling and then the door slightly open nad i see chaz’s head pop his head out.

“Umm can i come in please?”

“Why?”

“Because i need to”

He sighed. “Fine”

I walk in to see everyone just sitting in the room quietly.

“Um sorry to disturb but i need to go home and get some clothes”

“Ok ill come with you”

“NO! I mean no ill be fine on my own but i promise ill be back as quick as i can” i say crossing my fingers behind to show i didn’t really mean that promise

“But Kat its too dangerous”

“I promise ill be careful and if anything happens ill call you. Pleaseee Jason?”

He sighed

“Fine but i want you back in the next 30 minutes”

“Ok thank you” i say going over to hug him.

I kept hold of him knowing this was my last goodbye but to him he taught it was a normal hug. I slowly went around and gave everyone else a long hug too.

“What was that for?” everyone asks all together.

Wow that was creepy.

“Just wanted to give everyone a hug”

“Awwh that’s so sweet” says Blake and comes over to hug me again. I accept and hug him back.

“I know what you’re doing Kat and i don’t like it” he says whispering into my ear.

We both let go and i pretend to act like I’m confused.

“I’ll walk Kat to the door” says Blake

“Ok. Stay safe Kat” says Jason

“Will do” i say

We both start to walk to the door. Once were there Blake opens it and we both walk out and Blake shuts the door behind him.

“i know what you’re going to do Kat and i don’t like it one bit” he says

“what you on about Blake?” i ask playing the fake confused card.

“i know that you’re going to go home and take everything and then move away somewhere else and try to plan to get Kyle back” he says
frowning

“And i really hate the idea you got” he says

I knew there’s no point on playing dumb anymore because he knew.

“Look Blake there’s nothing you can do to make me stay or change my mind because I’ve been thinking allot about this.”

“i know one thing which will make you stay” he says smirking

“And what’s that?”

“if i tell Jason”

“YOU WOULDNT DO THAT WOULD YOU?!” i whisper shouted

“Your right i wouldn’t. Because i know that what you’re doing is wrong but for the right reasons. And that’s why I’m going to let you go. But i
want you to promise me one thing”

“And what’s that?”

“I want you to promise that you’ll stay safe and not do anything you’ll regret”

“i promise Blake”

“Good. Now go before i change my mind2

“Thank you Blake i love you big bro”

“i love you too little sis” he says hugging me then pecking my forehead.

And that’s when i get into my car and drive off.

"goodebye guyse" i blow a kiss to the house and let a tear slip

right...

First stop my home....