creepy text's

I woke up in the morning on the couch. I tried to sit up but my back just hurt too much. Great i had to sleep on the couch did I! Ughh and I’ve got school today. I hate this! I lay on the couch for a little longer and then knew it was time I got up.  Luckily I succeeded the second time. I looked at the time and saw it was 7:50.
“Shit!”
I went upstairs and quickly grabbed some clothes from my wardrobe and put on some make up. I didn’t have any time for a shower so I just sprayed myself with a shitload of perfume. I grabbed my bag and walked to the kitchen and grabbing an apple. I ran out the door making sure to lock it behind and ran to school since it wasn’t that far. I ran while munching on my apple at the same time and people just looked at me like I was mad. But hey I bet they would be in the same position as me if they woke up late for work or school.
By the time I got to school it was 8:10. Great I’m late.  I quickly ran to my locker and put some of my books in there and sped off to homeroom. On my way I swear I felt like someone was watching me.  I turned around and saw no one there. I turned around and bumped into someone’s chest and fell on the floor.
“oh what I great morning I’m having today” I mumble to myself
“YOU AGAIN!” I heart a familiar voice yell
“Well hello to you too Jason” I say looking up at him
He looks down at me smirking and his scary brown eyes calm down and turn back to a bluey colour.
“Having fun down there I see” he says
Ok now I’m seriously getting pissed off. Then an idea popped into my head.
“Oh yeah I’m having great fun down here why don’t you join me?” I say winking
He chuckles and holds his hand out so he could help me up. Ha-ha this is going perfectly. I grab his hand but indeed of pulling myself up I yank him down with me. He falls on the floor beside me and I just laugh. But I instantly regret it when he eyes go back to the dark brown colour. I gulp and know I’m in deep shit.
“WHAT THE FUCK KAT!!!” Jason yells
Ok that was scary. Before anything could happen I did the one thing anyone would have done at this moment. I got p and ran. I ran as fast as I could and saw Jason running after me.
“Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god I’m going to die” I said while running.
Then I see my homeroom and barge inside. Everyone stops what they’re doing and I just stand there with my hand on my lap bending down trying to get my breathing back to normal rate. I look back up and see everyone looking at me. Urm ok this is awkward.
My teacher who I still never remembered the name of cleared her throat.
“Miss Taylor your late” she says
“Urmm sorry won’t happen again” I say standing there awkwardly
“Ok go take your seat at the back” she says slowly start to make my way to the back when I hear the door swing open and a tired out Jason standing there breathing heavily.
“Late again Jason” says the teacher
“Yeah yeah whatever” he says walking to the back.
Oh god please don’t sit next to me. I taught to myself. To my surprise he did. Oh great!
He looked at me and smirked. Ok this was not a good sign.
“Don’t worry Taylor ill get you back soon” he says leaning really close to me
It sent shivers down my spine and I swear I felt like I was going to die.
Why Kat! Why did you have to be so stupid and pull him down with you!
Well how did I know it would lead to this!
Well you should have known what he’s capable of and how he has anger problems!
Ughh shut up
No you shut up!
No you shut up!
No you shut the fuck up!

Ok I swear I was going crazy! Like who has a bloody argument with their head. Oh right me ha-ha!

(Skip school)

I walked home and ran upstairs and changed into some comfy clothes. Surprisingly Jason didn’t do anything which was weird. All he did was smirk and keep winking at rimes. I know he’s planning something for later and I don’t like what he’s doing.
I made myself a sandwich and sat down on the couch. I was just about to turn on the TV when I got a text. I switched the TV on and saw paranormal activity 2 was on. Omg I love this movie! Yes I’m kind of a scary movie girl but only with some scary movies not all. I grabbed my phone to check the text. I looked and saw it was from an unknown number. Wait can you even text with your number on UN known? Oh well whatever.
Don’t worry well be coming for you soon. Xx ;) – anonymous
What the fuck. Who was this?!
Maybe it’s Jason messing with me. I put my phone down and started eating my sandwich and was watching TV. After a little while I got another text from the same person.

Wow I didn’t know you like scary movies. By the way you look sexy in them clothes. I wonder what you would look like without them on ;) xx

Ok this was really creepy. Who the fuck is this person!  I swear it best not be Jason or else i will kill him! I hate when people do this to me it’s just really creepy. And it makes e feel like I’m in a horror movie.
I hear my phone buzz again and I swear I was going to kill Jason for doing this! But when I read the text I knew this wasn’t a joke and I defiantly knew it wasn’t Jason but it was someone who knows Jason.

Oh and tell Jason to watch his back and I think you should too babe because soon your time will come to an end...

Ok now I was totally shit scared and I was panicking. Who is this person? What do they want from me and him? What have I got to do with this?
I snapped out my taught when I heard the door bell ring. Ok now I was scared as hell. What if its someone whose come to get me and kill me.

Oh come on Kat your being stupid now.
I slowly started to walk towards the door. I slowly opened it and there stood...