can i tell you everything?

Jason’s pov:

I woke up with my head pounding badly. What the hell even happened? I look around to see I’m in my own room. I look beside me and see Kat sleeping peacefully. She looks so cute sleeping. I stayed lying down and trying to think what happened and then suddenly it all came back to me.
Me and Tyler were walking upstairs to check on Kat and then someone hit us on the head with something really heavy which broke. I think it was a vase or something. Then before everything went black I saw Kat running out the room. Wait! So that means Kat hit me in the head and Tyler.

“What the fuck!!!” I yell

I didn’t realize I did that until I saw at jump up looking worried.
I didn’t care at the moment what she looked like. The fucking girl hit me in the head and it fucking hurt!

“Why the fuck did you hit me in the head for?” I shout at her

“W-well you see i-i taught you was s-someone else a-and I got scared so I um. I hit you on the head” she says looking scared

“Well you didn’t have to hit me in the head you could have at least seen who it was before!” I yell at her

“Well I’m sorry ok I wasn’t thinking straight!” she yells back

I looked up at her and her eyes were glossy. It looked like she was going to cry.

Without thinking I pulled her into a hug. She just sat there crying into my chest. I felt bad for shouting at her. To be honest if I was in the same position as her I would do the same.

Kats pov:

“I’m sorry” he says

“Its ok Jason you have a reason to be mad”

“No I don’t. If that was me in your situation I would have done the same so I’m sorry”

“Like I said its ok Jason don’t worry about it”

We both pulled away and sat on his bed silent. Until he spoke again.

“Kat?”

“Mhm?”

“Can I ask you something?”

I knew what he was going to ask. And I really hoped he wouldn’t but I knew sooner or later he would ask and I would have to answer. So why not just answer now?

“Yeah what is it?”

“I want the truth ok?”

“Ok”

“Do you like... self harm?”

“Yes I do”

“Why?”

Now that was one question I wasn’t ready to answer. I mean he may be a friend but I don’t trust him well enough to tell him.

“Just because of reasons”

“Well I don’t want to be nosy or anything but you know you can tell me anything”

But that’s the thing Jason. Can I tell you everything?...