loosing the ones you love

Still Kats pov:

We ended up watching a whole load of scary movies like insidious and paranormal activity and other ones I can’t remember. Throughout the whole movie I would end up jumping into Jason and screaming my head off. I’ve always hated scary movies. What makes it scarier is that most of them were based on a true story1 do you know how scared that makes me?! I mean come on what if it happened to me? Or worse1 what if it haunted me forever?! How do these people not be scared when they see something around the corner or know that a ghost is trying to kill them?!

After the movie finished I looked at the time and it was 1am.

“HOLY CRAP ITS 1 AM!” I say

“Kat chill you can stay the night and then tomorrow you can go home” says Jason

“Are you sure I don’t want to be a pain or anything” I say feeling abit ashamed

“Woman are you mad! We love having you here!” says Blake

All the boys either nod their heads or mumble a ’yeah’

“Thanks guys” I say

“No problem” says Jason

“So um where will i sleep?” i ask

“You can sleep with me or the guest room. Your choice” says Jason winking

“Pshh no id rather sleep in the guest room thanks” I say smirking

A couple of ‘oos’ and ‘burn’ go around the room while Jason hangs his head low. I can see him getting red from the embarrassment. I laugh a little then hug him while saying

“Awe don’t worry boo you’ll be fine on your own for one night”

“Boo? Hmm I like that” he says

I blush from embarrassment. I can’t believe I called him that!

Boo? Why the hell did I even say that?

“Right well I’m going to go to bed night guys” I say walking up the stairs

They all say night and then I walk into the guest room which was quite easy to find.

I took off my shoes and got under the covers of the bed.

Once I was comfortable I remembered that I haven’t heard from my mum at all for the past week. Normally she would text me or call me every day.

I took out my phone from the table on the side which I put before getting into bed. I unlocked my phone and went to my contacts list and searched through it until I found ‘mommy <3’ on it. I clicked the call button and waited for her to pick up.

1 ring...2 rings... 3 rings... 4 rings.

“h-hello?” I hear my mum say through sniffles.

“Hey mom it’s me Kat are you ok?!” I asked abit panicked.

“i-im f-f-fine.”

“Are you sure mum you don’t sound ok” I say

“JUSTFUCKING TELL HER!” I heard that familiar voice.

Wait I knew who that was. I could never forget that! It was him.

It was...

“M-mum are you ok?”

“No give me my phone back!” my mum yelled

“Hello Kat do you remember me or you already forgot me eh?” he says i could already tell he was smirking.

“KYLE I SWEAR YOU BEST NOT TOUCH MY MOM” I SCREAMED

Just then I saw the guys run into my room. I put my finger on my lips motioning them to stay quite. By now tears were streaming down my eyes.

“And why would I listen to you sweetie?” Kyle says

He was getting me mad now!

“I SWEAR KYLE YOU TOUCH MY MOM ILL MAKE SURE YOU REGRET IT!”

“Any last words to your daughter?” he says to i guess my mum

“NO DONT!!!” I scream into the phone

“I love you baby stay safe” I hear my mum say

“NO KYLE PLEASE DONT!!!!!!!”

He chuckles and then the next thing i hear makes me scream.

‘Bang!’

‘Bang’

‘Bang’

And then the line goes dead.

“NO!! MOM!!!!!!”

And that’s when I lost it. I lost the only thing that tried to help me through the good times and the bad times. The only thing that I had left of family.

*couple of hours later*

It’s been about 7 hours of me and non stop crying. I didn’t even know I could cry that many tears in that amount of time. Throughout the whole time Jason was sitting with me and rubbing my back while trying to sooth me with things like ‘it’ll be alright’ ‘your strong you’ll be ok’ ‘well get him back’.

I knew none of that was true. I knew I would never be ok again knew I couldn’t be strong. But one thing I knew for definite is that we will get Kyle back.

Actually no we won’t get Kyle back.

IM going to get Kyle back.

IM the one who’s going to make him pay for what he did.

How am i going to do that?

Well this is how.

I’m going to stop crying.

I’m going to get back up

I’m going to train as hard as I can

And 4. I’m going to get my own gang and going to get him back for what he has done.

Don’t worry Kyle I’m coming for you real soon.