uh-oh...

Kats pov:

I woke up and went to the bathroom to have a shower.

One I was done with my shower I got out and changed into this.

Once I was done I went downstairs and made myself some toast. I look at the clock hanging on the kitchen wall. I still had a couple of minutes
left until Jason came to pick me up.

I grabbed my I pod from the table which was beside me and plugged in my headphones. I sat there listening to music while waiting for Jason to come.

I hear a knock on the door and grab my bag and my jacket and go to answer the door. I expect Jason to be standing there but boy was I wrong. It was..

The last person I wanted to see

Kyle....

“Well hello there beautiful miss me?” he says

Crap! See this is why you should check whose there before opening the door.

“Um no. What do you want?!” I say

He looked surprised from what I said. To be honest I aint scared of him as much as I used to be. Obviously I’m still scared of what he might do to
me but I aint going to show it.

“Now now Kat. That isn’t the way to talk to your guests is it? Didn’t your mommy teach you any manners?”

“Don’t you dare bring my mom into this!!! She taught me manners but she also taught me to not use them on worthless people like you.”

He raised his hand to slap me but I caught it mid way. I put all my strength in to hold his arm in place.

“Well I see someone’s been learning how to fight back”

“It’s called fighting back dumbass it’s called self defence”

“WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?” I hear someone say.

I look behind Kyle and see Jason standing there with the scariest expression he has ever had. And let me tell you if looks could kill I’m sure Kyle would be dead by now.

“Just having a little chat with your girlfriend” Kyle says

“Get away from her!!!” Jason shouts

“And why would I do that?” Kyle says with an amused look.

I remember I’m still holding Kyle’s arm in the air. I quickly let it go and move back a little. Kyle looks over at me and smirks. He looks me up and down and suddenly i feel uncomfortable.

“Um Kyle my eyes are up here!” I say raising my voice at the end

“I know they are but I like where I’m looking” he says smirking.

“YOU LITTLE BASTARD!” Jason yells.

And just when I blink I see Jason on top of Kyle punching his face in. I stand there thinking what I should do. If I try to get him off Kyle he might end up hitting me by accident and he does look pretty scary at the moment. But if I don’t do anything he will kill him. And as much as I despise Kyle I wouldn’t want him killed because that would be scary. Meh might as well try to get him off.

I run up to Jason and try pulling him off but it doesn’t work.

“JASON STOP YPULL KILL HIM!!!” I say while trying to pull him off.

“JASON STOP IT” I yell but he carries on.

I keep trying but it doesn’t help. I let go of Jason I try to look for something that might make them stop.  I see Jason’s top get pulled up a little from the back and that’s when I see the gun.

Should I????

If I don’t he might kill Kyle.

Should I do it?

It worth the risk right?

I go over and take the gun from his back and he don’t realize at all.

And the next thing I know...

BANG!

BANG!