Great. I Tripped into Black Butler

A/N: Hey this is my first reader story! SO EXCITED! Okay, okay sorry, got a little excited there, but anyways ENJOY!

"THEY CALL YOU CRY BABY, CRY BABY, BUT YOU DON'T FUCKING CARE..." You were currently screeching out Melanie Marinez's song Cry Baby while walking through the woods. Your (h/l) (h/c) was flying everywhere. It was super windy. You don't know why you were walking out in the woods at the moment considering there was a tornado warning earlier hmm.... Suddenly you spotted the cutest cat EVER! As you got closer to the cat it started to change. Dafuq?

Before you could realize what was happening there was a monster thing sitting in place of the cat. "Fuck this shit, I'm out." You said turning and running away as fast as you could. Out of the corner of your eyes, you could see the thing started chasing after you. It started getting closer and closer. "Shit, shit, shit" Before you could decide whether to jump into a bush or crouch down and die with Melanie Marinez blasting in your ears, you tripped. Fucking tripped. You squeezed your (e/c) eyes shut as you braced for an impact. But there was nothing?...just kidding. A small "ooph!" left your lips as you roughly landed in a small field of grass. You slowly stood up and looked around. More like squinting around actually. It was too damn bright. Also, everything seemed to be perfect. 'It's almost like I'm in anime.' Shrugging your shoulders, you continue to walk grabbing your phone. Before you could turn on your phone, you saw it. Your hands. "WHAT THE ACTUAL LIVING FUCK!?!" Your hands were animefied (I know, I know not a word, well, WHATEVAH!!) Before you could go ape shit crazy, you felt a hand on your shoulder. Turning around you were met with bright red orbs.

"Excuse me miss, but I must ask what you are doing in my master's garden." No fucking way. Was that Sebastian Michaelis? This day was getting better and better. Before you could stop yourself you started doing your happy twirl. When you were done you saw Sebastian giving you a face like 'dafuq wrong wit'chu?' You turn to him containing your huge smile.

"Oh me? pshhh, I was just...taking a...walk!" You said "very convincingly" Sebastian raised an eyebrow before answering.

"Well, then I suppose I can escort you home?" Shit nuggets.

"Ummmmm actually I can't really go home..." you say wringing my hands together. For the first time, you see confusion cross Sebastian's face.

"Where are you from anyway miss? I have never seen such a fashion" he says staring at your outfit. Boi, did he just call my clothes ugly?

"Um, I'm from (c/n). (country name)" He looks at you suspiciously before giving you a fake smile.

"Well if you say so, please kindly let me escort you to my master's mansion, there we can get you all cleaned up..."

"(y/n) (l/n)" you told him confidently. You then thought about what he had just offered. Sebastian being nice, to a stranger who just popped up in his master's garden? Bitch please, some serious shot bout to go down. "Why are you being so nice to me, Seb-sir." His gaze narrowed at my slight name mistake. Oh shit (y/n) did you just fuck up? But luckily (or not) for you, he just smirked. DAAAMMMNNNN, that smirk tho. You could feel yourself start to blush. 'No (y/n) right not is not the time to start fangirling over this demon and his sexy ass smirk.' you think to yourself.

"Why I think that it is proper for any gentleman to be polite to a lady, no matter let us get going." You nodded. Well at least if you were killed you would die in Ciel's mansion.

§•§

Ciel's mansion was way bigger in real (well kinda real) life than in the anime. "Sebastian, who is this?" A cold voice in front of me asks. Before Sebastian can say anything, you cut him off.

"I am THE (y/n) (l/n)," you say proudly. He raises an eyebrow in...actually you don't know since Ciel is like the hardest person to read ever.

"Well if you are THE (y/n) (l/n)," he says mimicking you," then how come I've never heard of you?" You smirk. You wanna go boi? It's on.

"Probably 'cause you're not fab enough to be on the same level as me, yeah that's right I'm like 10 times better than you." Both Ciel and Sebastian stared at you in shock. Ciel regained his posture but this time, you could easily tell he was angry and annoyed.

"You are lying."

"So now you're accusing me of lying? DAFUQ BRO? Just cause you don't know me don't mean shit!" Again both Sebastian and Ciel were staring at you like you were from another universe. Which you kinda were...

"Who are you really?" Ciel asks. Suddenly you felt weird like there were people all around, surrounding you. Looking around you spot three figures hidden in the shadows. Two had guns pointed at you, one had fucking tree stumps, and out of the corner of your eye, you could see Sebastian start to reach his hand into his jacket. 'Ahhhh shiiiiiittt. Ima die if I don't do something quick.' "Yo, yo Ciel buddy let's talk this out..." His eyes widened. That's when it hit you. 'I used his name didn't I? Great. Great job (y/n). Great job.' Before you could say anything else the first shot was fired. Ducking quickly you turn to see, Mey-rin step out of the shadows. "WAAAAAIIIIIITTTTTT"you scream while running frantically around the room like the spazz chicken you were. Suddenly, more gunshots were heard and IT WAS RAINING FUCKING TREE TRUNKS AND BUTTER KNIVES. Ciel just sat there quietly, watching you curiously. Why weren't you fighting back? Were you a coward like all his other enemies? Just then a bullet landed square in your arm. That's when shit got crazy.

A/N: was this good? Please let me know! Well, I hoped you enjoyed this! Till next time ᘳ⪰ ³⪯ᘰ