10 | I Hate This Part

Start from the beginning

"Dammit!" Chris growled in annoyance. "That's just perfect." While walking to her desk, Lois and Sheilah instantly grabbed her, practically dragging her all the way to the bathroom. Clark watched the whole exchange with a raised eyebrow.

He had been away from the office, in Gotham, researching the Bat and all the shady things he had been doing lately. He couldn't understand Jessica's views on the Bat. It boggled his mind how she supported Batman when he played Judge, Jury, and Executioner with his enemies.

"What's that about?" Clark asked, his hand in his pocket while the other was holding him up on his office desk.

Chris leaned out from his cubicle to look at Clark. "You didn't hear? Jess went on a lunch date with Bruce Wayne."

Clark felt his eye twitch at the mere thought of his sister, his world, going out with a playboy who she seemed to hate at Lex's Gala. It upset him to his very core. Was she trying to get back at him for being in her business all the time? It just didn't sound like his sister. "Seriously?"

"I think she's going on another one soon." Chris shrugged. "It's not my business and it shouldn't be yours either."

"And that's on God." Sasha praised, air high fiving Chris from across the room. Clark released an exasperated sigh at the whole situation before deciding to follow the girls, sneakily, to the bathroom.

Now, in Jessica's current predicament, she does not know why she lets herself get pressured into telling her friends anything. She was shoved inside the stalls by her two friends, like teenagers. "The hell!" Jessica gasped, pushing both away as she tried to climb up onto the toilet to getaway. Thank God they put the toilet lids on.

Sheilah had a wide Cheshire-like grin on her face as she clapped her hands together. "Tell us everything!"

"Not until we get out of this stall!"

"No!" She shouted pointing her tiny baby finger at the raven-haired female. Jessica scrunched her nose at the two. "We're going to stay in here, talk about our feelings, and try to figure out your ship name!"

"When people come in, they'll see us and think we're lesbians!" Jessica held her hands up. "I mean, it's not a bad thing. I'm Bi, so I'm all for the community, but still!"

Sheilah snorted at that comment. "I am and I'm proud."

Jessica ran a hand over her face at her best friends, she loved them, she would jump in front of a train for them, but sometimes; she wanted to throw them out a window. "Look, we only have two more hours before we go home. Then, I have to go home, get ready, and pray I do not mess up this stupid date..." Jessica instantly cringed, she let those words slip from her mouth.

Lois and Sheilah both looked at each other with their mouths halfway to the ground. "A DATE!" They screeched holding each other while they laughed.

"Finally!" Lois clapped.

Jessica felt herself groan; they will always hold that above her head. Jessica, the woman who could never get a date. She loved and hated both. "While you're out with Bruce Wayne, Lois and I are going to drink to celebrate. We're gonna tag along in secret to make sure nothing happens." Sheilah smirked crossing her arms, I can see the wheels turning in her head. "If he ever breaks your heart, his dick is gonna get cut right off!" She exclaimed as Lois nodded her head in agreement. The two burst out of the stall leaving Jessica to wonder if it was too late to cancel.

She was left in the stall just laughing to herself before she decided to follow her crazy girls. As soon as she walked out of the bathroom, she was met with Clark's stern face. "Clark!" She gasped while placing her hand over her heart. "You scared me."