19 | Everybody's Fool

LOIS, Jessica, and Sheilah sat in Jessica's apartment while gossiping about drama that has accrued over their lives

Jessica, for sure, was starting to regret even agreeing to go to that gala in the first place. He could have flirted with women by himself. "What dick." Sheilah scoffed. "He doesn't deserve you. Didn't I tell you, Lois?"

"I told you that!" Lois growled, punching Sheilah in the arm. The black-haired woman rubbed her arm with a pout.

Jessica just gazed off, thinking. After she gave him the benefit of the doubt. "Okay, muñeca," Sheilah started, placing her cup on the coffee table. "You've been staring off toward your balcony for the best twenty minutes. What's up?"

Jessica looked at her friends with wide eyes. "What do you mean?"

"The jig is up, Jess, we caught you," Lois said with a smirk. "Spill."

The alien gave a deep sigh, rubbing her forehead with her hand. There was no denying it now, the truth was about to be released like a bat out of hell. "I, um..." She gave a deep sigh. "I slept with a guy... er, sleeping with a guy." She confessed, squeezing her eyes closed.

"So," Lois started. "Your sex buddy is the Batman?" Lois asked as Sheilah leaned closer with her mouth twisted into a smirk.

"He is not my sex buddy!"

"And it took you THIS long to tell us?" Lois hissed, hitting Jessica's leg with the pillow that was resting in her lap.

"Was his dick big?" Sheilah asked, wiggling her eyebrows.

A deep blush rapidly spread across Jessica's cheeks. "He was huge." All three women squealed like a bunch of underaged schoolgirls. "It was so intense, it was something that I had never experienced before, ya know?"

"Not even with Oliver?" Lois asked.

"Not even with Ollie." Jessica shook her head with a deep sigh. "I just feel bad because I'm betraying Clark's trust."

"Do you regret it?" Sheilah asked with an arched brow.

"Regret what?"

"Do you regret sleeping with Batman?"

"Well, no, but...-"

"Then you don't regret it." Sheilah stated. "From the sound of it, you want it to happen again, and again, and again, until you two get somewhere."

Lois pointed her finger at Sheilah. "She's got a point, I mean, don't tell your brother but like, wow. Do we not see the muscle that man has going on?" Lois asked with a raised brow, her giant wine cup next to her cheek. "He's no Superman but, I'd hit that."

"You told me not to continue my relationship with him."

Lois paused. "Yup, it's the wine." She mumbled. "Cause I don't remember saying that."