Chapter 17: In Need of an Escape

Short chapter, bare with me (: Ignore typos!

*Adrian's POV* 

"Kelly, no."

"Please Adrian?"

"No."

"Just this last one and you'll be done, promise!"

A loud, dramatic sigh left my body as I trudged my way around the corner and into the open living room. I fidgeted with the fedora on my head and slouched begrudgingly in front of Kelly. Homework had been my excuse to not become a living manikin for Kelly's designs. But sooner or later, I had actually ran out of assignments to do, as well as studying for all of Wednesday's test. 

It was a waste of a Saturday night, let me tell you. The outfits she created is definitely not something I would wear in public, but that's just me. The types of clothes Kelly creates should remain on the runway and the runway only.

They shouldn't even belong in the comfort of my precious living room. 

Kelly stood under the doorway, her lips pursed and heels tapping on the hardwood floor. Her eyes analyzed the clothes on my body. "That color.."

"Kelly!" I groaned. I've been playing dress-up for a total of five hours now, and I'm ready to just up and leave this house. Unfortanetly for me, Macey's having some sister bonding time with Emma, Chase is still grounded (though he won't admit it), Amber refuses to stop studying for a test tomorrow, the two blonde headed love birds are out on a date, and Dylan's stuck in bed with the stomach flu.

There's nobody to save me from this fashion madness.

"Can you just try one one more shirt?

"Kell, I'm not – "

"Adrian Chapmen!" A voice I really didn't want to hear right now called my name, causing my eyes to widen. Not this again. 

Thomas walked into the room with an annoyed expression. Only when his eyes landed on me that his face turned into shock before transforming to complete horror. I would've laughed at his face if it weren't for the fact that he has been a straight-up asshole this entire week. I could already hear what he has to say about my outfit.

In my defense, though, he's not the only one completely against what I'm currently wearing.

"What is" His tone laced with disbelief. "That? It's absolutely –" 

"Absolutely what, Tommy?"

I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth at Kelly's sneer. The hand on her hip and perfectly arched eyebrow was just the beginning amount of sass about to be done in this living room. Thomas' timing was just right but, at the same time, very off.

"He looks like a Ken doll!" Thomas flailed his arm at me.

"Excuse me?" Kelly yelled, offended. "Which one of us is the fashion designer here?"

"Obviously not you." Thomas' reply was very unprofessional, if you ask me. He's made it blantaly obvious of his hate towards my sister, and that's totally cool. But it's like the mere presence of her just pisses him off, making him release all negativity that he has stored in his body. And apparently it's a lot.

With arms crossed, Kelly rolled her eyes. "Such a childish excuse, Tommy."

"Says the women pouting and complaining like a little girl," Thomas snorted. "Add that to the fact that you're dressing my client like a play toy, it makes perfect sense."

Kelly gasped.

I sighed. This conversation isn't going anywhere. "Would you guys cut the shit," I droned."Thomas, why the hell are you here?"