Which Way?!

Kaneki's POV

I'm starting to get worried. (Y/n) hasn't been getting better, and she's been sleep a lot more than usual. With that, she's not even going to the university or her dance studio. What's going on with her?

Aside with that, Touka gotten hurt and that's when I made me decision.. I'm not going to stand around anymore. I'm gonna fight for Hinami. But, (Y/n) can't come anymore.. Touka knows that Jack will take over from (Y/n)'s anger and she'll be a binge eater again.

I was walking back to the apartment, getting both my and (Y/n) checks. But, I was greeted with a similar pair of hands pinning me against the wall.

"Why are you going without me?!"

"E-Eh?!"

"You're gonna fight without me..with Touka.. And all because of Jack?! I can control myself! I know that I can.. I know it.." (Y/n) told me, her head hanging low. I couldn't see her eyes. And even if I wanted to, she did a good job on hiding her eyes.

"(Y/n), please understand that it's for your own good.. And how did you know about that? You weren't even close to the cafe." I asked, looking at her.

"I called Nishiki. And I overheard you two yelling with Yoshomura-san.. Don't think that your so slick, Ken.. Cause you're not.." She stated.

(Y/n) put me down and walked back to the bed. But, I heard her sniffling, meaning she was crying. I made my way towards her and held her closely.

"I'm sorry, (Y/n).. I really wanted you to come, but Touka said that you have to calm down. If I could, you know that I would take you with me. But, I can't. I'll make it up to you.. I promise." I explained, rubbing her back.

"I understand.." (Y/n) muttered, relaxing. I frowned as I saw her fast asleep again.

"How are you so tired if you don't go out in the day?" I mumbled, kissing her head gently.

Third Person POV

As the next day went into the night, Hinami had sneaked out due to a similar smell she gotten into her nose. Touka and Kaneki had raced onto the streets to find their friend/little sister.

But, without their notice, they were being watched by a friend.

Asleep, her right eye had turned into its kakugan color and three red veins were only shown. This was the way she found out about the fight, about her friend's safety, their health.

(Y/n) was asleep, seeing the events that will unfold tonight.

"I couldn't find her, Kaneki-kun! Did you?!" Touka asked, worried about the safety of Hinami.

"No.. Wait, follow me.." Kaneki panted out, running towards the scene of Ryoko's death.

The night continued on, with the air thickening within each second. But, as a scream was heard..all hell broke loose.

"Onii-chan..where are you..?" Muttered the daughter of Ryoko, crying as she held into a bag that contained some of her mother.

With that statement, (Y/n) had awoken to the sleep.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Hinami-chan!" I yelled out, sitting up.

I heard it..her scream, her voice calling out to me.. How was I able to hear it..when I'm far away from the scene?!

Getting up, I ran to Uta's mask shop, needing my go sighed mask. As soon as I got to his shop, Uta knew what I wanted and had it in a blink of an eye.