Goodbye..

Why, why, why, WHY?! Out of everyone, why is it her gone?! Crap.. I hate this. I hate this feeling.. Loneliness.. But still..

"..Pourpuoi?" I muttered, my French language taking control of my voice.

I was punching the wall in Kaneki and my apartment. There was practically a hole in the wall due to my strength. But, I didn't care. No I didn't.. I needed to release this anger.

I hate my life.. She didn't deserve it. She had a family. So why?

WHY?!

Today was the day..the day I lost someone else. The day I lost someone close to my heart. No, it isn't Kaneki. It was Ryoko. She's dead and I had to find out by her daughter crying as Kaneki told me.. It was twenty-four hours after it had happened.

I was mad. I was depressed. I wanted blood. I wanted vengeance.

"So why do so feel nothing..?" I muttered once more, stopping my bloody fist as I slid down the wall.

Tears were consuming my sight. My voice was lost from the yelling at Kaneki and Touka. My body was shaking from anger and despair to the one thing close to a mother.

"(Y/n)-sama!" I heard Kaneki yell to me. He embraced me as his warmed consumed my shaking body, making me feel a bit at ease.

"I won't eat.. I won't sleep.. I won't go to my jobs.. Not until those bastards get what the deserve!" I stated, digging my head into Kaneki's neck.

~Flashback~

I walked into Anteiku since Touka needed some help with her homework and Hinami. But there was a sign that said 'CLOSED' outside. I mean, It was night, they should be open still to clean.

It got my attention as I slowly made my way upstairs.

"You in on this too, right Kaneki-kun?" I heard Touka.

"Yes.. I am. But what do I tell (Y/n)-sama? She's gonna be mad that we kept thi-"

"She'll understand. I know she will. It's for Hinami.. Her mother is dead Kaneki. And I'm not going to stay still and let them get away."

My eyes widen.

"Ryoko..is dead..?" I muttered seeing Kanekj and Touka. They looked shock and surprised that I heard.

"(Y/n)-chan?! What are you doin-"

"I'm here for you, Touka. Remember you asked me to help you? Wait, how long as she been dead?" They stayed silent, not wanting to answer. "HOW FUCKING LONG, DAMN IT?!" I shouted.

"Since..yesterday.." My body started to shake in anger.

"AND YOU TWO THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO LEAVE ME OUT OF THIS?! I JUST LOST SOMEONE AS REMOTELY CLOSE TO A MOTHER, A FAMILY! AND YOU THINK ITS OKAY TO LEAVE ME OFF THE HOOK?!" I shouted some more.

They looked down, wanting me to let this out. But, I felt my eye starting to change as my kagune coming out.

"I..I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU BOTH!"

"(Y/N)!"

I was stopped by Yomo pinning me to the wall.

"Stop this, you're acting like a chi-"

"AND SO WHAT IF I AM?! YOU DON'T KNOW MY FUCKING LIFE! LET ALONE CARE ABOUT ME! SO FUCK OFF!" I shouted. As I head butted him, I put away my kagune and my eye, running off to the apartment.

•Flashback done•

"Kaneki..you know that I didn't mean that, right? That I'd kill you and Touka?" I murmured as he laid me down, joining me.

"Yeah.. I know. You were just angry and need it out your system. I understand." Kaneki answered, holding me close.

"Now I understand where that bump came from on your forehead. You've been hitting your head against the bathroom wall."

"How did you know that?" Kaneki asked.

"Don't think that the bathroom walls are soundproof. Anyways, I'm gonna sleep.. I'm gonna have to train myself a bit more for my fight with the doves." I said, closing my eyes.

"Wa-wait! You-You're gonna joi-join us?!"

"Well, yeah. Don't think your gonna get all the fun." I muttered.

"Please don't. I don't want you to get hurt, (Y/n)-sama." Kaneki begged. Opening my eyes, I looked at him, seeing that he didn't want me to go. Sighing, I nodded.

"Fine.. I won't.. Night, Kaneki." I said, closing my eyes.

"Night, (Y/n)-sama. I love you."

"Mm.." I hummed, falling asleep quickly.

Kaneki's POV

I couldn't do anything.. I couldn't say the words 'I'm sorry' to my own girlfriend. I couldn't do anything to block out their pain.. I couldn't do anything!

"Damn it.." I muttered under my breathe, my grip around (Y/n) getting slightly getting stronger.

But still..

"I won't eat.. I won't sleep.. I won't go to my jobs.. Not until those bastards get what the deserve!"

She still will train herself..just in case something happens to one of us. I thought, falling asleep.

{Next Day; Morning}

Touka's POV

"I..I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU BOTH!"

I woke up in sweat and fear, needing air in my lungs. Looking around, I was in the corner of my bed. I sighed, getting up and getting dressed. It was my day off and no school. So, I changed and quickly went outside to find the doves that killed Ryoko.

They'll pay for it.. I swear on it. For Hinami and (Y/n)! I thought, running out of Anteiku.

"You could say that I can see them as my family.."

"I'm in Kamii University, so you can ask me for help with your homework!"

"So what if Nishio is being a dick, you have me to beat him up! So call me if you need help!"

"You know those two boys there? They're my old friends. I don't even think they remember me."

"Wh-who are you? You're so nice.."

"The names Kirishima Touka. You're (Y/l/n) (Y/n), right?"

"Mhm. It's nice to meet you..Touka-chan"

Those memories are the only thing I have with (Y/n). Without those memories..I'm nothing! I'd hate myself if she hates me even more than she does now! She's like a big sister! And.. I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE THAT AT ALL!