Prologue (MAKE ON 4/27/16)

"What the fuck?!"

"Back the fuck off.."

I landed in between Kaneki and Jason, shirtless and bloody. My upper torso was filled with a hole where I was stabbed by Jason's kagune. It hurt like hell, I won't lie, but..it also woke up something in me.

"Kaneki-sama was right.. You do taste foul.. Like a foul animal that's dead." I muttered, standing up correctly as I wiped away the blood from my mouth.

"What th- YOU BITCH!"

"(Y/n)-sama!"

Jason charged at me as Kaneki ran towards me for my protection. As for me, I just stood there, waiting for one of them to get me or kill me. Soon enough, Kaneki picked me up and saved me.

"(Y/n), why didn't you move?!" Kaneki scolded me, placing me down to the ground.

Ignoring his question, I pushed him aside and looked at Jason. I immediately took out my kagune and hit him in the stomach.

"Do you seriously not know who you're messing with, Jason?" I asked him, turning my arm to my left so more blood would come out. He screamed in agony.

"I asked you a question and I expect you to answer!" I yelled out, pushing his body away from me.

"What a-are you?" Jason asked, terrified of me.

Smirking, I stretched, bending my body backwards.

"You know that there's a legend to what I am. Funny thing about that is I had no clue about this. You could say that I'm the boss for all ghoul, dead or alive. Then again, ghoul are like humans; they have a free will to kill. Well, I despise human-let alone ghouls who kill for their own selfishness. So, I'll ask you again, Jason.. Do you seriously not know who you're messing with?"

I felt arms go around my body, holding my close to their chest. I immediately knew who it was, Kaneki Ken.

"Your wound hasn't healed, (Y/n)-sama.." Kaneki told me, worried about me. Smiling softly, I planted a soft kiss onto his lip, pulling him closer to me.

I can feel myself getting stronger and stronger. Its something that I can't even put into words. It's like each time Kaneki would kiss me or touch me, I'd get stronger than ever. This is something I need in my life, something that I need to make me feel like I'm on Cloud Nine. Kaneki is that thing..and I refuse to let that go..

Pulling away, I rested my head on them crook of Kaneki's neck, taking in his scent and smell.

"No.. There's no way.." I heard Jason mutter. I started to smirk again with satisfaction.

"You dare to touch what's mine.. Now, it's time for your punishment!" I yelled out, running towards Jason.

I bet your wondering why this is happening and what the fuck I am.. Well, it starts off with me being adopted by (Y/m/n) and (Y/f/n) (Y/l/n). They were scientists in secret but didn't know that I'm a ghoul.. Well, at the time I wasn't. My real parents are named Akio and Efah. Apparently, I was destined to be with Kaneki Ken, my boyfriend. Long story short, Kaneki is my mate. Oh! I should tell you my name!

The names (Y/n) (Y/l/n), and I'm the last of my kind. Ruler of the Ghoul. I am the Queen of the Ghouls, and my story starts here..

(Y/m/n)= Your mother's name
(Y/f/n)= Your father's name