Day in Bed

I woke up with a sound of a thud on the ground. Immediately getting up, I looked down to see (Y/n) struggling to stand up.

"Urm.. (Y/n)-sama?" I called out to her softly.

"Kaneki-sama? Did I wake you?" (Y/n) asked me, turning to her side so we'd be face to face.

"Kinda, but that's not important. Are you okay? Did you fall in your sleep?" I answered.

"Actually, I wanted some coffee, but my legs gave up on me. I tried again and I landed on my face."

I looked down at her leg to see that she was only in her panties. (AN: I laughed.. I'm so childish..) I slowly gotten a pillow and gently placed it on her legs. Getting up, I laid down next to (Y/n) on the floor, planting kisses on her cheek.

"Kaneki! You know that I'm ticklish!" (Y/n) said as I started to kiss a spot that made her laugh. I started to grin and started to tickle her, making her laugh harder.

"Kaneki, stop!" She laughed out.

"Kiss me to stop." I told her, smiling.

"I'm not gonna-" She cut herself as her laugher gotten harder to breathe. Soon enough, (Y/n) kissed me. I kissed back, moving my hands away towards her hands.

We stayed like this for what seemed like an forever, but we pulled away for air.

"Kaneki-sama?"

"Yes?"

"Can I get some coffee please?"

I chuckled softly as I nodded. I picked up (Y/n) and laid her on the bed. As I was walking towards the kitchen, I felt (Y/n) jumping onto my back.

"What are you doing now, (Y/n)-sama?" I asked, laughing as I held her up,

"I wanna see you make the coffee, Ken-sama!" She answered, giggling a bit.

"I thought your legs were sore?"

"They are, but I'm not walking now, am I?"

"Are you being smart with me?"

(Y/n) laughed as she planted kisses on my head. It's like she's more childish are last night. She's the type of person who's protective and responsible. Now, she's acting a lot like Hide.

"Maybe. And what are you gonna do about it?" (Y/n) replied as I set her down on the counter. I took out the ingredients for the coffee and started to make it.

"You won't see it until it happened, (Y/n)-sama." I told her, softly kissing her. She kissed back, slowly moving her way around my waist. Pulling away, I smiled at her as she smiled back. But, that smile soon faded into a small frown, making me worry.

"(Y/n)-sama? Is everything okay?"

"Ken-sama, do you think that we'll get to live a normal life with Hide-kun?"

I immediately tensed up, the thought of a life with and without Hide. It would be difficult a difficult life to live on with both sides. Both of us are both a human and ghoul. We can live in both worlds; human and ghoul. But, we can only choose one life.

Sighing, I placed the finished coffee on the counter and held her close to me. Kissing her head, I rested my chin on her head. I felt warm liquid onto my neck.

She's crying.. All because she wants a normal life with Hide.

"I don't know, (Y/n)-sama.. It's difficult to say if we are or not. But, we'll figure it out later."

"I DON'T WANT HIDE TO DIE!"

"I guess so.. But, if we don't, you know we have to tell Hide-kun about us. You know that, right?"

"What if he tells the doves?"

I heard (Y/n) chuckle a bit. Looking at her, the tears continued to stream down. But, she had a smile on her face.

"Then we'll run, kill or get killed.. From what I know, being a ghoul is either running, kill, or be killed. But, I'm not afraid to die at all. As far as you should be concerned, I'm ready to die for my friend's and human's safety."

"But I don't want you dead. I'm also sure that no one from Anteiku wants that either. We all want you here, we care for you. And I don't want you to leave again, permanently." I told her, kissing her cheek.

"If anything, I'll be dragging them down. Anyways, I'm sure that Hide wouldn't turn us in. I mean, we're his friends since childhood. Why would a close friend like that hurt us?"

"Rewards? But, knowing Hide, they wouldn't do that. It'll have to be something far worse.. Anyways, I'm see that you're tired, so I made that coffee and going to play some movies until you feel better. Sound like a plan?"

(Y/n) nodded, jumping onto me with her coffee. Both of us chuckled as I walked us towards the bed, setting everything. Laying down next to (Y/n), I grabbed my book and started to read. But, each time I read a book, I'd get distracted with (Y/n) smiling or getting closer to me. I started to blush every time, getting lost into the sight of her.

And before I know it, I fell asleep.

(Y/n)'s POV

I haven't told Kaneki-sama yet at all.. What should I do? Should I call Touka? Yoshimura? No.. I should just keep it to myself for now. It probably nothing. Man, I feel like shit for not telling Kaneki-sama.. I thought, slightly messing with Kaneki's hair.

After I lost my virginity to Kaneki and him to me, there's something inside me that I haven't been able to figure out at all. It's like something snapped in me the second after I released myself. It's so weird. I guess I should tell Touka about this. Probably tomorrow. If this is serious, all I want to do right now is to be with the people that care for me..and the ones that I love and care deeply.

I moved Kaneki's book off his face and placed it on the nightstand. Slowly as I can, I got up and turned off the TV. Laying down, I fell asleep in Kaneki's arm peacefully.

"Let's just hope you're okay.."