Dance to Show Love

Third Person POV

As (Y/n) started to play the music, the two couples got into their places. Kaneki on the side while (Y/n) was in the middle.

PART 1
I found myself dreaming
In silver and gold
Like a scene from a movie
That every broken heart knows
We were walking on moonlight
And you pulled me close
Split second and you disappeared and then
I was all alone

(Y/n) started off as she was walking into a movie. She then sat onto the ground and spread her legs. Reach to her feet, she then bend backwards to stand up and spun around. Then Kaneki ran towards (Y/n), his hands onto her sides as her head was resting against his chest. But, he quickly when away as if (Y/n) was alone. Soon enough, Kaneki moved back to where he would hold (Y/n).

PART 2
I woke up in tears
With you by my side
A breath of relief
And I realized
No, we're not promised tomorrow

Kaneki has stayed still as (Y/n) moved her head upwards to look at him, a small smile appearing on both their lips. (Y/n) then moved to her right, resembling Kaneki by her side. But, Kaneki moved (Y/n) so they would face each other, their hands intertwining together as their noses slightly touched.

PART 3
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna hold you
Like I'm saying goodbye

Both of the one-eyed ghouls' steps fasten a bit. The male ghoul had spun his companion around and were spread out. He then pulled his companion towards his arms, holding her like it would be the last time. Her arms slowly went around his neck as he picked her up, spinning around for two split seconds. The female ghoul had jumped out his arms and stood behind the male ghoul.

PART 4
Wherever we're standing
I won't take you for granted
'Cause we'll never know when
When we'll run out of time

The two now stood behind one another. But in one quick move, Kaneki had grabbed (Y/n) by the side and lightly moved her in front of him. He moved his arms around her once more, slowly trailing down her body as if he claimed her his own possession. She had jump slightly into the air as he held her up, her legs were going towards the right while they spun around that direction.

PART 5
So I'm gonna love you
Like I'm gonna lose you
I'm gonna love you like I'm gonna lose you

Slowly as the male can be, he put her down safely and their hands met one another. Taking long steps, they walked around in a circle, their faces resting in one another. The male's face rested against the female's left, while the female's face rested against the male's right.

PART 6
In the blink of an eye
Just a whisper of smoke
You could lose everything
The truth is you never know