Chapter 11 - He's not..........that bad.....right

((A/N Quickly: Wow this book got popular while I was away. So lets just get this over with. My depression came back, and I've been in and out hospital. Don't ask why. I am fine Now. And am going to try updating more just hang on in there))

Luki rubbed his eyes then ruffled Lucy's hair. "He's still an ass no matter how much he helped  you. I don't even want to be here and I'm forced to be here" Luki muttered to himself. Lucy stared at with wide green and blue eyes. "Master is waiting for chu" She said softly before running away, little pitter patter sounds were heard coming from her direction.

Luki got up and fixed his dirt covered clothes. He limped out of the room, rubbing his throat. "Urgh" He groaned as he cold still taste semen. Luki walked downstairs then saw Bernael from the corner of his eye. He gulped then spotted the food and licked his lips "R-real food" He whispered. Bernael appeared behind him and leaned down whispering in his ear. "Good morning pet, eat as much as you can. You'll need the energy for later" Then he vanished. Luki looked around as he shivered.

"Creep" He whispered. Luki walked into the room where the food was and started to stuff his face with meat, bread, vegetables, other food he could not name as he was in his own world of flavour.

"Mister slow down please" A little girls voice rang as little arms wrapped around his waist.  It was Lucy. Luki snapped out his thoughts as he wiped his mouth and looked back at her. "Hey Little munchkin" He said softly ruffling her hair.

"Lucy!!!Away now! Do. Not. Touch. Him" A deep demonic voice boomed. Luki jumped along with Lucy. Lucy started to cry as she ran off.

"Well that was cruel you jerk" Luki said out loud. Suddenly a grey hand snaked around his neck, pinning him down against the table, food going everywhere. In front of him appeared a grey figure, wish a flashing bright green eyes and pitch black hair, fangs peeking from it's lips. Bernael in his demonic form.

 "Jerk really pet!! Shall I feed you again. Let you taste the sweet warm taste of hot liquid, smoothing down your throat and filling you up. You need punishing. You never. Ever. Ever talk about me like that. I gave you a room and food and this is how you treat me. You disgusting human pet!!" The hand gripped tighter as Luki stared in fear, gripping his wrist trying to breath.

"L-L-Let go....Of.....Me" He tried to speak breathlessly. His hand held his wrist tighter, tears crawling to the corner of his eyes. "No. You need to be taught. Who is boss!"