Chapter 6: Demon?

~Luki POV~
Blackness... All i see is blackness. I can hear a voice around me but i can see no one. Have i gone insane?
I slowly manage to open my eyes and light sneeks through my eye lids. I look around the room as my eyes adjust to the light. "your finally awake" a sweet old womens voice came from the side of me. I almost jumped out of my skin. Then notice it was the nurse talking. "how long have i been out miss" i ask. I see her smile. "only all dinner. You have a friend outside waiting for you. He brought you here when you passed out. How do you feel?" she said placing her hand on my head. "not as dizzy but really hungry" i say back stretching my back. "go and get some food. Tell the staff, the nurse sent you" she gives me another smile and walks off back to her little work space. I stand up and get my balance. I walk out and see the red head who brought me here. "Luki!!" he yells jumping up and wrapping his arms around my small body, pulling me into a tight hug. "I thought you would never wake." he added in a sad tone. Wow he really did care about me. I return the hug back but not as tight. Not that i couldn't give him a tight hug. I am strong heh. "im okay Akio thank you for bringing me here" i say, feeling him smile. He lets go off me and shows a bigger smile. "Are you hungry?" he asked breaking the silence between us. I nod "Very". He laughed softly. "the nurse said you can get food so lets go" he says about to walk off. I grab his wrist and he turns around. I start pouting like a child "carry me" i plead. I hear him chuckle as he lowers his back. I jump onto his back and put my chin on his shoulder. "straight on" i say pointing forward and giggling. I hear him laugh as he begins walking to the dinner hall.
"so are you feeling any better?" he asked as we entered the dinner hall. I hopped of his back. "yes i was just really dizzy i guess my body wanted to nap" i say giggling again and ran to the food cart. I heard him follow behind. I got the feeling again that another presence was watching me but only me and Akio were there. I brushed the feeling away and got a plate of food.
We sat down at a table that was still out and dug straight into our food. I shuddered as the feeling came back. But it felt closer. I looked around, again seeing no one. Was my mind playing tricks on me?
"You okay Luki?" Akio asked with his mouth full of food causing me to jump a little. "Y..yes" i lied. Then the room went red and Akio froze. I waved my shaky hand in front of his face. He didn't move or blink. "My play toy got a friend. How interesting" a demonic voice yelled out from no where. But there was no one there. I feel myself tense up as a presence was behind me. "i don't share Luki remember that" the voice said again. "Don't forget our promise. Back of school end of the day" then i relaxed, Akio un froze and the redness went. I was shaking. I know who it was but it sounded nothing like him it sounded like a demon. "Luki?" Akio said giving me a worried look. I shoved some food in my mouth and looked down holding tears back as i chewed the food. Im so scared.

After our food we set of for lesson. Akio carried me again. What im lazy and i think i might pass out again. I didn't tell Akio what happened. I don't want him involved. When we got to lesson we walked in together. From the back of the class i saw the creep. He was eyeing up Akio giving the most evil glare. Akio didn't notice as he explained to the teacher why we was late. Wait he's in my class? I never noticed. "So Luki can i sit with you at the back?" Akio asked tapping me on the shoulder. I smiled looking at him "Sure there's space" i said. We walked to the back as my stalker was staring at Akio. For the whole lesson he was looking while me and Akio laughed and spoke about Random things.

End of lesson came and so did the end of school. My heart started pounding. "Want to walk home with me Luki" Akio asked. I wanted to say yes so much but i don't want to be killed or Akio to be killed. "I can't tonight i have to stay and study with the manga club" i lied. Yes there is a manga club. Yes im in it. I love manga. But the club was on tomorrow night. But he won't know that. "okay be safe and have fun" he said grabbing his bag and giving me a light hug. This guy loves hugs as much as Nishi loves wigs. To much.
Akio left and i looked around seeing my stalker gone. 'Okay luki pull yourself together. If you die tonight lets hope you go to heaven full of manga and it will be fun' i say in my head trying to make myself feel better.
I grab my bag and go to the back of the school. No one was there. Until everything went red again. I rubbed my eyes when suddenly there was a black figure stood in the distance. "So he showed up" the figure spoke again in a demonic voice. Were two guys out for me?
"w...what do you want?" i managed to say in the strongest tone i could give. I was then grabbed by the throat and pinned to the wall by the black figure. I winced in pain and grabbed its hand trying to pry it off. "Let me show you" it said spitting in my face.

~*hiding* yes i did a cliff hanger. Sorry i haven't updated I've been dying from the flu and now college has started. AND i wrote this on the bus so sorry for the mistakes *peeks*remember comment and vote for more. OMG almost 100 votes thank you so much everyone. Anyway LOVE YA ALL BEAUTYS BAI BAI~