A/N and The Characters Thanks

~So hey. I want to thank everyone for the positive comments and for over 200 votes and 4k views. I'm so shocked, that I think I might......no I won't die heh. So this is just is quick thank you to you all. Even the ones who don't comment. Thankies.
As I said in the last chapter I'm going to try and update two chapters every Saturday. There's a lot of people wanting me to update. I have real life problems right now, with college and my parents but I'm trying.

Now the cast have a few words. Say hey Luki.
"Erm Hi thank you. For making this story popular. And to the people who also said food is awesome I love you! *giggles* If you have any questions for me ask away"

Now Bernael no killing just talk.
"yeah whatever. Hey Scum bags, urgh thanks for making this stupid book get out there bla bla bla. *runs his fingers through his hair* Yeah that's it, fuck it I said thanks keep reading or die. If you have any stupid human questions for me ask away"

Mhm very nice Bernael. Nishi go ahead.
"HEY!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH AMAZING PEOPLE I LOVE YOU LOADS!!!! LETS HIT 1000 SOON AND I WILL KISS ONE OF THE CHARACTERS *giggles* WAIT DID I JUST SAY THAT!!! HEHE *Hugs everyone tightly* LOVE YOUUU. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS GO AHEAD"

And i'm deaf now. Last but least Akio
"Hey there thank you for over 200 votes and over 4k reads. Wait why am I thanking I was in this story once *Whispering away from everyone* Ohhhhhh never mind heh i'll be around. Anyway thank you very much beautiful women and charming men. If you have any questions for me ask away"

Thank you everyone so much. Get ready for more action. And if you have any questions FOR ME don't threat to ask I'll answer.  see you in the next Chapter. Mwah