Chapter 5: Friend?

~Picture up top is Akio~

~Luki's POV~
I watched as my owne....wait no he's not my owner. No one owns me. Not now, not tomorrow, not ever. I watched as the creep who called me his o....o...owner, 'urgh', left for lunch. I stood there frozen. I felt like someone had pressed pause on my life, watching me on repeat. I manage to blink and come back to reality. I looked up at the ceiling and bit my lip, trying to hold my tears back. It didn't work. I felt the tears drip down my cheeks. I was shaking with fear. I slid down the wall and hugged my knees. I needed to calm down. So I decided to close my eyes and go to my happy place. "UNICORNS, BUNNYS, COOKIES, CAKE, RAINBOWS AND JEFFREE STAR!" I yelled in my head. Yes I yelled in my head, it is possible, don't judge me.

I stayed there in my happy place until I felt a hand on my shoulder. The hand started to shake me. I snapped out my thoughts and jumped back. Slowly opening my eye's, I saw who the hand belonged to. I rubbed my tear covered eyes with the back of my hand and stared at the person who was shaking me. He had red hair and brown eyes. He had a concerned look in his eyes. "Luki, everything okay?" He said in a warm, but concerned voice. I was still staring... Wait how does he know my name?! Did I miss something? I manage to speak. "erm yeah erm my head was spinning and.... Erm who are you?" I asked nervously. 'Please don't be another creep' I said in my head. A smile replacing his concerned look. "I'm Akio. We live next door to each other. I walk behind you everyday to school. Apart from one day when I was sick. I helped you and your dad move in" He helped me off the floor. He eyes looked into my eye's. They were smiling... is that even possible. I bit my lip nervously. "S-sorry I must have forgot" I stuttered out. "Hey want to hang with me today, just in cause your head begins to spin again" He asked. I bit my lip again and nodded. He patted my back as he walked of in front. I don't remember meeting him. I closed my eyes and mentally sighed, trying to remember. Maybe I can't remember a lot of things since my own....NO! since Bernael touched me. I mentally sighed again and followed him.

I stayed close to him as we enter the dinner hall. The whole school was there getting lunch and chatting. I scanned the hall hoping I wouldn't see Bernael. "Luki, is everything okay? You seem tensed" Akio asked into my ear since that's the only way I could hear him. He's breath was warm. I jumped a little and almost fell. He caught me with his arm around my waist. I felt my cheeks heat up a little. No bad cheeks, wrong very wrong. Don't blush over a guy. You are straight.
I straighten myself up and moved a little away. "Y-yes everything is okay" I lied. Unlike Nishi, he couldn't tell if I was lying so he smiled and nodded. "Good. Let's get some food I'm starving" He said as he ran of in front. I smiled and laughed as he nearly tripped over almost landing on some girls. Him and his long legs are too clumsy. Yes he is tall. Damn my shortness. I sighed again as I was about to follow, when a hand grapped my shoulder. I froze, I was to scared to see who it was. It felt like everything had been paused again. I felt someone lean down. I felt warm breath on my neck. "Meet me at the back of the school at the end of the day" A voice whispered into my ear. I shuddered. I managed to shake my head. Then a knee connected with my back as a hand covered my mouth. I yelped against the hand. I quickly nodded my head as to say 'yes'. The hand moved away. I felt a cold chill down my back and everything unfroze. I quickly turned around. There was no one there. I bit my lip and grabbed my head. I feel so dizzy and.... suddenly blackness.

~Akio's POV~
I laughed to myself and smiled waiting for food. I looked back to see where Luki had gone. I couldn't see past a group of guys. I cleared my throat and stood up straight. "Excuse my guys, your in my way" I said kindly. "Move!" I demanded when they ignored me. They moved out my way. My eyes widen when I saw Luki passed out. I barged passed a crowd of people surrounding him. I picked him up, cradling him. "get out of my way!" I yelled at the crowd. They moved muttering to each other. Why did he pass out? Was it because of his head? I carried him out the dinner hall. "Akio baby!" Someone shouted. 'Great timing' I said in my head. Someone jumped onto my back as I quickly gripped onto Luki so he didn't fall. "Hey Jane" I groaned. "Hey sweety" She said as she kissed my cheek. "Who's the kid?" She asked jumping of my back and coming in front of me, tilting her head. "A friend. He passed out so I'm taking him to the nurse" I said trying to walk past her. She giggled and stopped me. "Where's my kiss first Akio?" I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Jane I don't have time..." she cut me off, smashing her lips against mine. If you can't tell Jane is my girlfriend. I groaned against her lips and kissed back. She bit my lip and pulled back. "I love you Akio baby" She said in a high pitched voice. "I love you too, now let me passed" I groaned. She moved out the way. She skipped away giggling. I watched her and smirked. She's to much to handle. To much!

I got to the nurse's office and laid Luki on the bed that was in there. The nurse came over. "What happened?" The nurse asked. She was old. "He passed out. He was complaining about being dizzy at the beginning of lunch" I explained. "He just needs some rest dear. Come back after lunch okay. Thank you for bringing him" She said shooing me out the room. I groaned as she shut the door. I hope he's okay. I know he doesn't remember me or notice me but now he's noticed me I'm going to protect him like a brother. When I first met him, when I was helping them un pack, he reminded me so much of my little brother. Who sadly passed away from illness. But Luki being around makes me feel like my brothers around. I'm not going to let anyone hurt Luki. He's my friend now. My brother.

~Hey guys sorry if it's short. Don't kill me! I'm armed with cake and cookies. I will fire at will. But what do you think of Akio? Do tell me. *throws glitter* Keep being fabulous. Remember comment and vote if you want more. LOVE YA BEAUTYS~